EMI line/noise filter, 1-phase 1-stage, rated current 3A and rated voltage 250V AC, has a wide range of applications like electrical equipment, electronics, household appliances, and office equipment with its good differential mode and common mode attenuation performance.
|Rated Current @ 40℃
||≤0.8mA @ 250V AC 50Hz 20℃
|Hipot Rating (one minute)
||Line to Line
|Line to Ground
Insertion Loss Table (in 50Ω system acccording to IEC/CISPR No.17)
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Tips: What are tyoes of filters?
1. According to the processed signal, it is divided into analog filter and digital filter.
2. According to pass signal frequency, it’s divided into low pass, high pass, band pass and band stop filter.
- Low pass filter: It allows low frequency or direct current component in the signal to pass through, suppressing high frequency component or interference and noise.
- High pass filter: it allows high frequency component in the signal to pass through, restraining low frequency or direct current component.
- Band pass filter: It allows particular frequency band signal to pass through, suppressing the signal, interference and noise which is lower or higher than this frequency band.
- Band stop filter: It restrains the signal within particular frequency band, allowing the signal outside this particular frequency band to pass through.
3. According to the components, it is divided into passive and active filter.
- Passive filter: it is only composed of passive element（R、L and C）, based on the principle that the reactance of capacitor and inductor changes along with the frequency change.
- Active filter: it is composed of passive element(Normally R and C) and active element(i.e. integrated operational amplifier).