3 phase centrifugal pump has optional input voltage from AC 220V to 480V and same diameter of inlet and outlet 50mm (2 inches). The three phase centrifugal water pump has advantages of wide range of performance adaptations (including flow rate, pressure head and adaptability to the properties of the conveying medium), small size, simple structure.
- The centrifugal pump has the horizontal structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Horizontal centrifugal pump can be operating in series and parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- The installation angle of pump outlet can be 0°, 90° and 180° to meet different connection occasions.
- Model: ATO-HCP-50-160
- Power: 4 hp (3kW)
- Number of stages: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 50mm (2 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 50mm (2 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 8.8 m³/ h (38.7gpm), 12.5 m³/ h (55gpm), 16.3 m³/ h (71.8gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 33m (108ft), 32m (105ft), 30m (98ft)
- Efficiency: 45%/ 52%/ 51%
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 160mm
- Size: 370*560*250mm
- Weight: 80kg
Tips: Optimizing and Transforming Methods of the Centrifugal Pump.
As everyone knows, during the daily water supply operation of the pump, the water using period is divided into the peak period and the low peak period according to the different water use time. The amount of water used by the user varies greatly, and the water demand of the system is less than the flow rate of the design condition point in most of the time.
In order to meet the user's water using requirements and economic operation objective, the pump flow rate and head are usually required to be changed to vary the working point. The operating point of the centrifugal pump is determined by the characteristics of the pump and the characteristics of the piping jointly. In order to realize the economic operation in the pumping station, the operating conditions of the pump must be adjusted. The specific means include:
- Adjust the throttling valve (change pipeline resistance)
- Adjust the guiding blade at the entrance (change the blade installation angle)
- Change the impeller diameter
- Change the revolving speed of the pump
In which, the adjustment throttling valve realizes the working condition regulation by changing the pipeline characteristic curve, and the throttling valve achieves this through increasing the pipeline resistance and reducing flow rate. This adjustment method is obviously uneconomical. Increasing the resistance of the pipeline is equivalent to increasing the pipeline loss. After the flow rate is lowered down, the power drop is not obvious. There is also a cavitation problem in the adjustment of the throttling valve of the pump suction end, so this method cannot effectively adjust the flow rate.
The adjustment of the inlet guiding blade is the basic method of the flow rate adjustment of the pump, and the Q-H characteristic curve can be changed to achieve the flow regulation purpose. At this moment, the power is roughly in direct proportion to the flow rate, and the power required to regulate the outlet valve is relatively small.
The adjustment means of changing the impeller diameter cannot be used as a real-time adjustment, so this method has a greater limitation in application. Only the angle and speed changing regulation can be used for real-time adjustment, and the speed changing adjustment has the advantages of wider adjustment range, higher adjustment efficiency, and stronger operability compared with the angle changing regulation.