3-phase centrifugal water pump has optional input voltage 3 phase AC 220V/ 230V/ 240V, 380V/ 400V/ 415V to 440V/ 460V/ 480V and optional input frequency 50Hz/ 60Hz for sale. The 3-phase centrifugal pump can be used for high-rise building pressurized water supply, HVAC & refrigeration water circulation, etc.
- The centrifugal pump has the horizontal structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Horizontal centrifugal pump can be operating in series and parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- The installation angle of pump outlet can be 0°, 90° and 180° to meet different connection occasions.
- Model: ATO-HCP-50-160A
- Power: 3 hp (2kW)
- Number of stages: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 50mm (2 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 50mm (2 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 8.2 m³/ h (36gpm), 11.7 m³/ h (51.5gpm), 15.2 m³/ h (66.9gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 29m (95ft), 28m (92ft), 26m (85ft)
- Efficiency: 44%/ 51%/ 50%
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 160mm
- Size: 370*525*250mm
- Weight: 75kg
Tips: How to Confirm the Flow of the Centrifugal Pump?
The flow is the amount of liquid delivered per unit time. Its most universal unit is m³/ h or gpm. After calculation, 1m³/ h=4.4gpm. It represents the centrifugal pump can deliver liquid 1m³ per hour or 4.4 gallons per minute.
If the design institute provides the normal flow, minimum flow, and maximum flows together. The maximum flow shall be regarded as the basis in model selection, with the normal flow being taken into account. When there is no maximum flow, 1.1 times the normal flow can be taken as the maximum flow.
If there is no calculation of the design institute, it can calculate by the daily infusion volume divided by the pump working time. For example, if you need to transport liquids 80-100 m³ per day and the working time is 10 hours, then the pump flow is 8-10 m³/h.
If the flow indicated on the nameplate is the rated flow of centrifugal pump, that is, the intermediate value of the flow. The working efficiency of the water pump under this flow data is the highest. If it deviates from this flow during use, the efficiency of the water pump will be greatly reduced. If the deviation is rather serious, the motor will be burn out. For example, the rated flow of a pipeline centrifugal pump is 100m³/ h (440 gpm). In actual use, the flow of the pump is preferably set as this data. If the flow exceeds 120m³/ h (528 gpm), special attention should be paid to whether the motor current has exceeded the current data indicated on the pump nameplate. If the current goes beyond the rated value, the opening of the pump outlet valve should be used to control the flow of the pump in the rated flow range. In order to save energy and reduce the operation cost, the flow of the centrifugal pump should be run under the designed flow position as much as possible.