Cost-effective centrifugal water pump with minimum flow 2.9 m³/ h, maximum flow 4.9 m³/ h (21.6 gpm), minimun head 26m (85ft) and maximum head 29m (95ft).
- The centrifugal pump has the horizontal structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Horizontal centrifugal pump can be operating in series and parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- The installation angle of pump outlet can be 0°, 90° and 180° to meet different connection occasions.
- Model: ATO-HCP-25-160A
- Power: 1.5 hp
- Number of stages: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 25mm (1 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 25mm (1 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 2.9 m³/ h (12.8gpm), 3.7 m³/ h (16.3gpm), 4.9 m³/ h (21.6gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 29m (95ft), 28m (92ft), 26m (85ft)
- Efficiency: 27%, 31%, 29%
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 160mm
- Size: 355*420*200mm
- Weight: 65kg
Tips: Classification of Centrifugal Pump.
1. Classify by the number of the working impellers
- Single-stage pump: there is only one impeller on the pump shaft
- Multiple-stage pump: there are two or more than two impellers on the pump shaft. Then, the total head of the pump is the sum of the head of the n impellers.
2. Classify according to the working pressure
- Low-voltage pump: pressure below 10000mmH2O.
- Middle-voltage pump: pressure within 10000~65000mmH2O.
- High-voltage pump: pressure higher than 65000mmH2O.
3. Classify according to the impeller's water feeding means
- One-sided water feeding pump: namely, the single end suction centrifugal pump, the impeller has only one water inlet.
- Two-sided water feeding pump: namely, the double suction centrifugal pump, the impeller has one water inlet on each side. Its flow doubles that of the single-suction pump. It can be approximately regarded that two single end suction impellers are placed back to back.
4. Classify according to the pump shaft position
- Horizontal centrifugal pump: the pump shaft is in the horizontal position.
- Vertical centrifugal pump: the pump shaft is in the vertical position.
5. Classify according to the means of leading the water out of the impeller to the delivery chamber
- Volute shell pump: the water directly goes into the pump shell with the spiral line shape after coming out of the impeller.
- Guide vane pump: the water enters the externally set guide vane after coming out of the impeller, and then enters the next stage or flows into the outlet.
6. Classify according to the application
According to the application, it is can be divided into sewage centrifugal pump, hot water centrifugal pump, anti-corrosion chemical centrifugal pump, anti-explosion centrifugal oil pump and so on.