3 phase centrifugal water pump with minimum flow 2.8 m³/ h, maximum flow 5.2 m³/ h (22.9 gpm), minimun head 18m (59ft) and maximum head 20.6m (68ft).
- The centrifugal pump has the horizontal structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Horizontal centrifugal pump can be operating in series and parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- The installation angle of pump outlet can be 0°, 90° and 180° to meet different connection occasions.
- Model: ATO-HCP-25-125
- Power: 1 hp (0.75W)
- Number of stages: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 25mm (1 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 25mm (1 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 2.8 m³/ h (12.3gpm), 4 m³/ h (17.6gpm), 5.2m³/ h (22.9gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 20.6m (68ft), 20m (66ft), 18m (59ft)
- Efficiency: 28%, 36%, 35%
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 125mm
- Size: 330*400*200mm
- Weight: 55kg
Tips: Working Principle of Centrifugal Pump.
Before start-up centrifugal pump, it is firstly required to fill the pump casing and inlet line from the funnel with liquid. When the impeller rotates rapidly, the liquid in the impeller rotates as well under the driving force of the impeller blade, so that the liquid obtains centrifugal force and moves outward from the center of the impeller along the vane flow passage. Afterwards, it is tossed out of the end of the blade, and thrown into the volute or diffusion pipe of the pumping shell (or guide wheel). When the liquid flows to the diffusion tube, the flow speed slows down because the sectional area of the liquid flow expands gradually, and a part of the kinetic energy is converted into a static energy head, the pressure is raised, and eventually pushed out of the discharge tube. At the same time, a partial vacuum is generated at the center of the impeller because the liquid is thrown away, so that the liquid in the sump is continuously sucked into the pump from the source of the suction pipe under the action of the liquid surface pressure. The impeller keeps on rotating, and the liquid is continuously sent from the suction tank to the high level tank or pressure vessel.
The principle that a centrifugal pump can transport liquid is that a high-speed rotating impeller exerts a centrifugal force to the liquid. That’s why it is called a centrifugal pump.