Horizontal end suction centrifugal pump has optional input voltage AC 220V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 460V to 480V, optional input frequency 50Hz/ 60Hz, 2900rpm motor speed. Small centrifugal pump has a wide range of performance adaptations, small size, simple structure, easy operation, and low operating costs.
- The centrifugal pump has the horizontal structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Horizontal centrifugal pump can be operating in series and parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- The installation angle of pump outlet can be 0°, 90° and 180° to meet different connection occasions.
- Model: ATO-HCP-40-250
- Power: 10 hp (7.5 kW)
- Number of stage: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 40mm (1-1/2 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 40mm (1-1/2 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 4.4 m³/ h (19.4gpm), 6.3 m³/ h (27.7gpm), 8.3 m³/ h (36.5gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 82m (269ft), 80m (262ft), 74m (243ft)
- Efficiency: 24%/ 28%/ 28%
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 250mm
- Size: 465*640*330mm
- Weight: 125kg
Tips: Centrifugal Pump Troubleshooting - Overtemperature.
1. Check the centrifugal pump
The motor operates with load for a long period, rising the motor temperature. The start is too frequent, or the motor with fixed short-period or discontinuous working system works continuously. The start-up times should be restricted, thermal protection should be accurately selected, and the fixed amount indicated on the motor should be followed.
2. Check the motor
Wrong wiring. The △ is connected into Y wrongly, causing the rapid temperature rise of the motor. The stator winding has the problem of interphase short circuit, interturn short circuit or local earthing. In not serious condition, the motor is too hot in some parts. In serious condition, the insulation burnt.
3. Check the power supply
The voltage is higher or lower. Under a specific load, if the voltage variable scope exceeds +10% - -5% of the rated value, the motor will be overheated. The three-phase voltage of the power source is asymmetric. If the imbalance degree of the three-phase voltage exceeds 5%, the winding will be overheated. It has phase-deficient operation.
4. Reason of the working environment
If the motor winding is wet or has dust or oil being attached on the winding, the insulation will be reduced. The insulation resistance of the motor should be measured, and it is required to conduct regular sweeping and drying treatment.