Lower cost variable frequency motor with rated power 4000 watt, rated current 8.3A/ 9A/ 10.1A, 2.8 Tmax/ Tn maximum torque/ rated torque.
|Numbers of pole
|Locked-rotor torque/ rated torque
||2.2 Tst/ Tn
||2 Tst/ Tn
||1.9 Tst/ Tn
|Minimum torque/ rated torque
||1.4 Tmin/ Tn
||1.5 Tmin/ Tn
||1.3 Tmin/ Tn
|Constant power frequency conversion range
||380V (380V-480V can be customized)
|Constant torque frequency conversion range
|Locked-rotor current/ rated current
||9 Ist/ In
|Maximum torque/ rated torque
||2.8 Tmax/ Tn
||Mounting dimensions (mm)
||Overall dimensions (mm)
Tips: Special Design of Variable Frequency Motor.
In the structural design, the main consideration is also the influence of the non-sinusoidal power supply characteristics on the insulation structure, vibration, and noise cooling methods of the variable frequency motor. Generally, the following issues should be paid attention to:
1) Insulation grade, generally F grade or higher, strengthen the insulation to ground and the insulation strength of the turns, especially considering the ability of the insulation to withstand impulse voltage.
2) For the vibration and noise of the motor, it is necessary to fully consider the rigidity of the motor components and the whole, and try to increase its natural frequency to avoid resonance with various force waves.
3) Cooling method: Forced ventilation cooling is generally used, that is, the main motor cooling fan is driven by an independent motor.
4) Measures to prevent shaft currents, bearing insulation measures should be adopted for motors with a capacity exceeding 160KW. The main reason is that the asymmetry of the magnetic circuit is easy to occur, and the shaft current is also generated. When the currents generated by other high-frequency components work together, the shaft current will greatly increase, resulting in damage to the bearing, so generally insulation measures must be taken.
5) For constant power variable frequency motors, when the speed exceeds 3000r/min, special high-temperature-resistant grease should be used to compensate for the temperature rise of the bearing.