50VA single phase toroidal transformer is designed to step down primary voltage 120V to secondary voltage 2x6V or 2x24V. Suited for power supply circuitry of electric machines and electronics devices with low nonload losses and weight. The factory possessed the most mordern machines, which guarantees the tightly wound coil and high electrical performance.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
50V Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||120V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||2x6V AC (Optional: 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x55V, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
||2 (1 output is available)
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accesorries
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
The core of toroidal transformer is made of high-quality cold-rolled silicon steel sheet (generally less than 0.35 mm in thickness) by seamless rolling, which makes its performance of the core superior to that of traditional laminated core. When winding the coil of the toroidal transformer evenly around the core, the direction of the magnetic lines of force produced by the coil almost coincides with that of the magnetic circuit of the core, and the excitation energy and core loss will be reduced by 25% compared with the laminated core. Made of winding of silicon steel strip, the annular core has a continuous magnetic circuit, while laminated-core transformer has air gap between EI sheets. Therefore, the existence of large air gap reluctance is the main shortcoming of laminated-core transformer. By contrast, annular core has no air gap, and its electrical noise is much lower than that of EI and C-shaped core transformers. On the one hand, the use of vacuum impregnation technology can make the core a solid whole and not deform during winding and processing, on the other hand, the solid annular core reduced vibration and noise.