ATO 1 phase 150VA general purpose toroidal transformer features a single primary winding tapped at 120VAC 50/60Hz and 2x30V dual secondary windings, short circuit and overload protected with thermal fuse on primary side. Twin secondary windings may be connected in series or parallel or used independently.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
150V Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||120V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||2x30V AC (Optional: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x55, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
||2 (1 output is available)
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accesorries
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: What Causes toroidal transformer fault or burn-out?
1. Overpower use, also known as overload use. When the load connected to the toroidal transformer exceeds rated power, the long-term overload operation may result in overheating of toroidal transformer and further damage it.
Therefore, users must test the actual power required by the machine when purchasing toroidal transformer, rather than guess how many watts the toroidal transformer should be based on their own ideas. Meanwhile, the margin of toroidal transformer should be taken into full account. Otherwise, it is easy to burn out the annular transformer due to the overpower use.
2. The voltage connected to the toroidal transformer on the input terminal has exceeded 10% of the rated voltage, and the input voltage is too high for a long time, which causes the burn-out of toroidal transformer.
For example, the rated voltage of the toroidal transformer is 220V, but users access it to 260V voltage. Since the voltage connected to the toroidal transformer is higher than 10% of its rated power, it will cause the primary coil of the transformer to heat too fast, which will shorten its service life and cause damage to it.
3. Artificial damage.
As a fragile article, the toroidal transformer is very easy to break actually, such as bumping into it accidently during installation and use, falling off the table, being pressed by heavy object and so on, which may lead to scratching or breaking of all copper wires inside the toroidal transformer, thus resulting in failure or burnout.