Best 500VA single phase toroidal transformer with 230V AC primary winding and 2x12V or 2x24V double sencodary winding, transform 230V to 2x12V/2x24V. The toroidal construction inherently helps reduce stray fields, increases efficiency and minimizes size compared to traditional EI transformers.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
500V Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||230V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||2x12V AC (Optional: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x55, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
||2 (1 output is available)
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: What factors affect the quality of toroidal transformer?
The quality of toroidal transformer is mainly determined by four factors: core, enamel-insulated wire, insulating material and winding process.
- The high-quality core silicon steel sheet is thin, which not only has high permeability and low loss, but also has compact core winding without air gap to effectively reduce the noise of vibration induced by the core.
- The quality of insulating material of toroidal transformer determines its safety and service life. In general, the better the insulating material is, the stronger the shock resistance is, the smaller the possibility of short circuit and leakage of toroidal transformer is, and the longer and safer the service life is.
- The durable toroidal transformer must be coated with enamel-insulated wires and have sufficient insulation strength, uniform paint coatings and strong adhesion, so that the short circuit is rarely occur in the wound toroidal transformer.
- The winding process of toroidal transformer is also very important. In particular, the winding of enamel-insulated wires should be uniform and smooth, and the winding force of machine should be properly adjusted to avoid the perforation of enamel-insulated wires in the winding. In this way, the wound enamel-insulated wires wrap the annular core evenly and tightly, which can effectively reduce the "buzz" caused by magnetostriction.