ATO 300VA toroidal transformer, 230V AC to 12V/24V/2x15V is small size and light weight, has been widely used in household appliances and other electronic equipment with high technical requirements.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
300VA Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||230V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||24V AC (Optional: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x55, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
||1 (2 output is available)
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accesorries
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Toroidal transformer is also a small isolation transformer, with isolation function. Isolation transformers are necessary in medical equipment mainly because they can reduce leakage current and ensure that patients, doctors and others will not get an electric shock when they come into contact with the equipment, especially direct leakage of electricity to the heart.
- The isolation transformer can reduce output voltage and current. Isolation transformer can customize the required models and parameters according to the requirements of medical equipment.
- The isolation transformer can ensure continuity of medical equipment in use. Since the secondary end of the isolation transformer is not grounded, it will not form a return circuit to the ground or result in trip of power switch when the load end has the first insulation fault, so that the continuity of medical equipment can be ensured in use.
- The isolation transformer can reduce leakage current and avoid outbreak of fire caused by serious leakage current.