Customized step up or step down toroidal transformers with 600VA capacity, 1-phase, a single 240V/50-60Hz primary winding, 48V/2x30V AC secondary winding for selecting, manufactured and tested in compliance with CE, RoHS, ISO, UL standard.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
600V Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||240V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||48V AC (Optional: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x55, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
||1 (2 output is available)
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accesorries
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: How to distinguish input end from output end of toroidal transformer without label?
The toroidal transformer is composed of input and output leads, so it is very important to correctly distinguish the input end from output end of toroidal transformer. If you fail to connect the input and output ends of toroidal transformer correctly, the transformer will be burnt down. What's more, the machine will be burnt down on a serious level. Therefore, it is necessary to correctly distinguish the input end from output end of transformer in use.
Generally, toroidal transformer manufacturers will attach labels on transformers in the production, so as to facilitate users for identification. So how to distinguish the input end from output ends of toroidal transformers without label? Here are two simple methods:
1. Instrument measurement: the multiple-use meter is used to measure the copper resistance value (single winding for secondary line) of transformers. There are two situations: A. When measuring step-down transformer, the end with large winding resistance value is the input end, otherwise, it is the output end. B. When measuring step-up transformer, the end with small winding resistance value is the input end, otherwise, it is the output end.
2. Appearance discrimination: the diameter of enamel-insulated wires (single winding for secondary line) is observed. Also, there are two situations: A. For a step-down transformer, the end with more winding coils and finer enamel-insulated wires is the input end, otherwise, it is the output end. B. For a step-up transformer, the end with less winding coils and thicker enamel-insulated wires is the input end, otherwise, it is the output end.