ATO 1 phase 1000VA high quality open type toroidal transformer with a single primary winding tapped at 240VAC 50/60Hz and 2x15V/2x30V dual secondary windings, short circuit and overload protected with thermal fuse on primary side. Twin secondary windings may be connected in series or parallel or used independently.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
1000VA Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||240V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||2x15V AC (Optional: 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x55V, can be customized)
||33.33A each winding
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
2 inputs, 4-wire (1 output is available)
Note: For the transformer with 2 outputs 4-wire, each output provides the same voltage and current level, the sum of 2 output power capacities is equal to the total capacity.
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accessories
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: What are the rectification modes of toroidal transformer?
The toroidal transformer converts alternating current to alternating current, so can the toroidal transformer be used in some devices with direct current? The answer is yes, but you need to complete the direct current output of the transformer through rectification.
Common rectifier circuits include half-wave rectifier, full-wave rectifier and bridge rectifier.
1. The advantage of half-wave rectifier circuit is that the circuit is simple, and only one rectifier is needed. Accordingly, the disadvantage is that the output DC voltage is low, and the ripple is large. Moreover, since the direct current flows through the secondary winding of the transformer, the ratio of volt-ampere value to DC power of the rectifier transformer is large.
2. The advantage of full-wave rectifier circuit is that it has lower ripple factor and smaller ratio of volt-ampere value of transformer to DC power than those of half-wave rectifier, and its DC magnetization can almost be neglected. Accordingly, the disadvantage is that a central tap should be added to the secondary circuit of the transformer, and the utilization coefficient of the transformer is not as high as that of the single-phase bridge circuit.
3. The transformer of bridge rectifier circuit is easy to produce, has high utilization coefficient and no DC magnetization, and the reverse voltage of rectifier is half lower than that of full-wave circuit, but it consumes too many rectifier elements. Generally speaking, bridge rectifier circuit is the most widely used, which is also the most common rectifier circuit of toroidal transformer.