Best and cheap 800VA toroidal transformers is single phase, made with cold rolled silicon steel core and pure copper winding and lead. It features one 230V/50-60Hz primary winding and one 110V or two 2x55V secondary winding, high insulation strength, UL recognised, less noise and long life.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
800V Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||230V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||110 AC (Optional: 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x55, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
||1 (2 output is available)
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: Why does the toroidal transformer need shielding layer?
With the advantages of small size, low noise, low heat generation and high conversion efficiency, the toroidal transformer has been widely used in areas such as industrial automation equipment, instruments, medical and health, as well as household appliances.
The toroidal transformer is mainly composed of coil and annular core, and the coil can be further divided into primary coil and secondary coil. Among them, some toroidal transformers have shielding layers between the primary and secondary windings, which are generally used in instruments and high-end audio equipment, so what is the function of shielding layer?
- The adding of shielding layer can increase the distance between the primary and secondary windings, so that the coupling capacitance between poles can be reduced, and the electromagnetic noise of transformer can also be reduced, but the leakage inductance will increase.
- The common-mode interference signal between the primary circuit can be grounded through the shielding layer, so as to prevent it from being transmitted to the secondary coil and affecting the normal operation of the secondary circuit.
- There is a high requirement for the production of shielding layer, because the quality of shielding layers determines the quality of a toroidal transformer.