Single phase 40-0-40 toroidal transformers is made with cold rolled silicon steel core and pure copper winding and lead. It has 350VA full power capacity, one 220V/50-60Hz primary winding and one 12V secondary winding can be customized, widely use in control circuits and general applications.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
350VA Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||220V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||12V AC (Optional: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x35V, 2x40V, 2x50V, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
1 output (4-wire 2 outputs are available)
Note: For the transformer with 2 outputs 4-wire, each output provides the same voltage and current level, the sum of 2 output power capacities is equal to the total capacity.
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accessories
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: Why is the isolation transformer safe?
The three-phase four-wire system is generally adopted in power supply system when providing low-voltage power to users. Among them, the neutral line is grounded, commonly known as zero. That’s to say, one of the wires delivered to the user's home is the live line, and the other is zero line, which is in the same position with the ground. When the people on the ground touch the live line or the conductor connecting with the live line, the current enters the human body to the ground, and forms a return circuit through the ground line, thus causing electric shock. Whereas, the secondary line of isolation transformer is not connected with the ground, and there is no potential difference between any of its two lines, so there will be no electric shock under normal circumstances when the user contacts any of its two lines.
The input and output ends of isolation transformer are independent without common line. At the same time, when manufacturing isolation transformers, manufacturers will apply a coating of insulation on the surface of windings, and the wires used are often referred to as "enamel-insulated wires", which can effectively realize the electrical isolation between input and output ends, thus avoiding the danger of electric shock in users caused by accidental contact with charged bodies. Nevertheless, the "security" is not absolute, and there are two points for users to pay special attention.
- Users shall not contact the secondary ends of isolation transformer simultaneously, otherwise there will be the risk of electric shock.
- The secondary ends of isolation transformer can not be grounded, otherwise there will be the risk of electric shock.