High efficiency and lower cost 120VA toroidal transformer for audio amplifier, with a single input of 110V AC and a output of 12V, double outputs are available and is customizable, manufactured and tested in compliance with CE, RoHS, ISO, UL standard.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
120V Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||110V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||12V AC (Optional: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x55, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
||1 (2 output is available)
||UL1015-16#Blue, Black, Orange, Green
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accesorries
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: What is the difference between toroidal transformer and R-shaped transformer?
The core of toroidal transformer is made of high-quality silicon steel sheet by winding, which is characterized by complex process, high efficiency, high cost and high permeability that leads to much smaller volume under the same power. Moreover, its overall dimension can be adjusted arbitrarily, application range is wide, and the secondary coil of toroidal transformer is evenly wound on the primary coil. In addition, the installation method can be diversified due to its circular appearance. In theory, if the core is made of the same material, the interference of magnetic flux leakage of the toroidal transformer is better than that of the R-shaped transformer with the same capacity.
R-shaped transformer (also known as U-shaped transformer), whose core is composed of two "U-shaped" cores, has a standardized design structure, a relatively single overall dimension, simple winding process and high efficiency. However, the processing technology of core is complex, the form of composition is not likely to change arbitrarily, the cost is slightly higher and the installation method is also relatively single.