60 kVA, 3 phase 190V to 400V isolationt ransformers from ATO that is of superior quality. It is manufactured using high grade components and the latest technology to ensure high durable finish standards, maintenance free working, and high load capacity.
60 kVA Isolation Transformer Specifications
|Weight of Aluminium Wire Transformer
||Open type: 268kg
Protected type: 335kg
|Weight of Copper Wire Transformer
||Open type: 275kg
Protected type: 345kg
||190V (Optional: 190V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V)
||400V (Optional: 190V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V)
||Three phase to three phase
||50Hz / 60 Hz
||Aluminium/Copper wire (Optional)
||3000V AC/1 min
||<35-65dB (1 meter)
||Dry type air cooling
||Allow more than 1.2 times rated load to work for up to 4 hours
|Enclosure Protection Grade
||≤90%RH, without condensation
||<1000m, non corrosive gas and conductive dust
Transformer can only convert voltage and CANNOT convert frequency.
Transformer CANNOT convert single phase voltage to 3 phase voltage.
Input/output voltage, power rating and whether with shell of all transformers, can be customized according to clients' requirements.
3 Phase Isolation Transformer Schematic Diagram
3 Phase Isolation Transformer Details
60 kVA Isolation Transformer Installation Dimension
|Aluminium Wire Transformer Size
||Copper Wire Transformer Size
|Open type: a*b*c=560*350*550mm
||Open type: a*b*c=560*360*530mm
|Mouting size: d*e=380*210mm
||Mouting size: d*e=380*210mm
|Protected type: A*B*C=550*950*930mm
||Protected type: A*B*C=550*950*930mm
Tips: Oil make-up of isolation transformer operation, what should be paid attention to?
60 kVA 3 phase isolation transformer oil make-up can be carried out without transformer electricity cut. Pay attention to the following matters during oil make-up:
- Pay attention to avoid mixing the oil, the new added oil should pass the test.
- Heavy gas protection should be changed to the signal position before oil make-up so as to prevent the gas protection from malfunctioning and tripping the 3 phase transformer.
- Pay attention to check the gas relay after oil make-up and release the gas in time. Only after the air of the transformer is exhausted can the heavy gas protection be re-put to the trip position.
- Make up the appropriate amount of oil, the oil level should fit the transformer oil temperature.
- It is forbidden to make up oil from the lower stop valve of the transformer to prevent the sediment at the bottom of the step up & step down transformer from being washed into the coil, which will affect the insulation and heat dissipation of the transformer.