Cheap 79 mm harmonic drive gearbox is a strain wave gearbox that provides high transmission accuracy and supports a high reduction ratio with low inertia. Small harmonic drive gearbox works with a 30/50/80/100 gear ratio, which is a simpler solution for your high-precision motion control applications.
- It is a strain wave harmonic drive gearbox with high rigidity, no gear backlash and coaxial input and output.
- The gearbox features excellent positioning accuracy and rotation accuracy.
- Harmonic reducer with a high torque capacity and a high gear ratio is available.
- 79 mm strain wave gearbox is designed for robots.
- Model: ATO-CSF-17-XX-I
- Type: Self-aligning
- Diameter: 79 mm
- Thickness: 46.5 mm
- Gear type: Cylindrical gear reducer
- Installation form: Horizontal
- Input speed: 3500 rpm
- Rated power: 0.1 kW
- Output speed: 0~500 rpm
- Available torque: 1~100 N.m
- Gear ratio: 30, 50, 80, 100, other gear ratios please contact us.
|Rated torque when input 2000r/min (N.m)
|Allowable peak torque at start and stop (N.m)
|Maximum allowable average load torque (N.m)
|Momentary allowable maximum torque (N.m)
|Allowable maximum input speed (r/min)
|Allowable average input speed (r/min)
Dimensions (unit: mm)
Harmonic Drive Gearbox Applications
ATO harmonic drive gearboxes can be used to optimize the shape of robots, increase precision, increase strength, improve flexibility, etc., and are widely used in industrial robots, numerical control equipment, medical instruments, military and other fields.
Tips: Gear Wear of Harmonic Drive Gearbox
Due to the long-term operation of the gear of the harmonic drive gearbox, or the poor wear resistance of the materials used for the rigid wheel and the flexible wheel, the wear of the tooth surface, the wear of the gear shaft hole, and the keyway will affect the performance accuracy of the harmonic reducer. If the gear wear of the harmonic reducer is not serious, electroplating can be used to restore the accuracy of the parts, and if it is serious, the parts must be replaced.