Diaphragm rosette strain gauge for pressure transducer, consisting of four parts: substrate, sensitive grid, adhesive, protective layer, widely used in various types of scales, industrial force measurement, stress analysis testing and high temperature melt pressure sensors.
- Model: ATO-SG-KA
- Deviation of Nominal value: ≤±0.5%
- Tolerance of the Mean Value: ≤±0.1 %
- Sensitivity Factor: 2.0~2.2
- Dispersion of the Mean: ± 1 %
- Average Heat Output Coefficient: 1 μm/m/C
- Dispersion of Average Heat Output: ≤30μm/m/C
- Insulation Resistance: 10^4 MΩ
- Fatigue Life: ≥10^7
- Operating Temperature: -30℃~150℃
Diaphragm Strain Gauge Structure Diagram
Rosette Strain Gauge Model (Unit: mm)
||Sensitive Grid Size
Tips: How to choose the resistance value of the strain gauge?
The resistance value of the strain gauge is selected according to the requirements of the test instrument for the resistance value of the strain gauge and the sensitivity of the measurement strain, as well as the test conditions. For example, when doing stress testing, in order to match the resistance strain gauge, the 1200 strain gauge is generally used: for the sensor, in order to improve its stability or output sensitivity, high resistance (such as 3502, 502, 10002 or even higher) is often used. , sometimes considering the signal-to-noise ratio, the power consumption is also selected with a high resistance value strain gauge.