Low price illuminance light meter for sale, illuminance measurement range 0 to 2000 FC, the digital lux meter measures light intensity efficiently and displays the results in Lux or FC. ATO Illuminancelux light meter is suitable for use in a variety of environments, including laboratories, industrial facilities and outdoor environments.
- Model: ATO-LM-UT381
- Illuminance Measurement (Lux): 0~20000 Lux
- Illuminance Measurement (FC): 0~2000 FC
- Measurement Accuracy: ±(3%+8)
- Data Retention: √
- Auto Range: √
- Automatic Shutdown: about 10 minutes
- Low Voltage Display: √
- Maximum Value: √
- Minimum Value: √
- Data Storage: 2044 groups
- USB Data Logging: √
- LCD Backlight: √
- Power Supply: 9V battery x1
- Body Weight: 185g
- Body Size: 195x45x26mm
- The light meter has a sampling rate of 100 times/second and can operate continuously for 200 hours.
- ATO smart sensor lux light meter features low power consumption and high measurement accuracy.
- Lux light meter with real time clock display and recording interval (adjustable from 0.5 to 255 seconds)
- Two measurement units to choose from (LUX/FC).
- Automatic switch-off function (can be cancelled by setting).
- Maximum and minimum value display.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Lux meters are widely used for light monitoring and measurement in lighting enterprises, agriculture and livestock, industry and mining, laboratories, offices, medical institutions, home applications, street lighting construction and other industries.
Tips: Will a lux meter work for led lights?
Yes, a lux meter will work for LED lights. Lux meters are used to measure the intensity of light in a specific area. LED lights emit light in a similar way to other types of light sources, and the lux meter will accurately measure the intensity of light produced by the LED lights. However, it is essential to ensure that the lux meter is calibrated for measuring LED lights to obtain accurate readings.