This solar power meter is a precision instrument for measuring the intensity of sunlight, it measures directly without adjustment and is stable over time. ATO sun light energy measuring tester is ideal for solar radiation measurements, solar energy research, meteorology, agriculture, physics and optical experiments.
- Model: ATO-SM206
- Display: 3-3/4 LCD Display
- Resolution: 0.1W/m2, 0.1Btu/ (ft2h)
- Accuracy of Measurement: ±5%, ±10W/m2
- Temperature Coefficient: ±0.38W/m2/°C
- Drift: <±3%/year
- Overload Display: OL
- Sampling Time: 0.25 sec/time
- Test Range: 0.1~399.9W/m2, 1~3999W/m2
- The auto-sensing probe uses microprocessor technology to automatically and quickly respond to true measurement results.
- The snap-on battery back cover is easy to remove and the 9V square battery lasts longer.
- Streamlined body design with anti-slip design for ease of use and comfort.
- Hard The hard casing is drop resistant and has an overall aesthetic appeal.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Solar power meters are commonly used in the field of renewable energy, specifically in the measurement and monitoring of solar irradiance levels. solar energy meters can also be used in agricultural applications, such as measuring the amount of sunlight received by crops or in the testing of window glass for its solar energy transmittance properties. In addition, solar power meters can be used in scientific research to measure solar radiation levels for climatology, meteorology, and atmospheric physics studies.
Tips: What is a solar power meter?
A solar power meter is a device that measures the amount of solar radiation or sunlight in a particular location. It typically measures the amount of solar energy in units of watts per square meter (W/m²) or kilowatt-hours per square meter (kWh/m²) over a given time period, such as per day or per year.
These meters are used for a variety of purposes, such as evaluating the potential for solar power generation at a specific site, optimizing the positioning of solar panels, and measuring the effectiveness of shading devices or other factors that may affect solar radiation. They can also be used by solar panel installers and maintenance professionals to assess the performance of installed solar systems and identify any issues that may affect their efficiency.
Solar power meters are typically portable and can be easily moved from one location to another. They may also be incorporated into larger monitoring systems that track and analyze solar power generation data over time.