Portable digital power meter for the solar system, with 3-3/4 digit LCD display, peak hold function, data hold function. This solar power meter provides accurate real-time data on the power generated by solar panels, enabling you to optimise their performance and maximise energy savings.
- Model: ATO-TM-750
- Display: 3- 3/4 Digit 3999 maximum reading
- Sampling Rate: 3 Times per second
- Resolution: 1W/m2, 1BTU ( ft2*h )
- Accuracy: <±3%/year
- Input Overload: Display shows "OL"
- Range: 1999W/m2, 634 BTU ( ft2*h)
- Battery Life: Approx. 50 hours
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: 5°C~40°C, 80% RH or less
- Storage Temperature & Humidity: -10°C~60°C , 70%RH or less
- Accuracy: ±10W/m2 , ±3BTU/(ft2 *h) or 5% earth, additional error due to temperature ±0.38W/m2 /C
- Dimensions: 134 (L) *48(W)*27(H)mm
- Weight: Approx. 90g
- The solar power meter is available in W/m2 and BTU.
- Handheld digital solar power meter with peak hold function and data hold function.
- The solar watt meter is designed to withstand harsh environments and is designed for long-term use.
- The solar power meter can measure solar irradiance, solar power, temperature, and many other parameters.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Solar power meters are commonly used in the field of renewable energy, specifically in the measurement and monitoring of solar irradiance levels. solar energy meters can also be used in agricultural applications, such as measuring the amount of sunlight received by crops or in the testing of window glass for its solar energy transmittance properties. In addition, solar power meters can be used in scientific research to measure solar radiation levels for climatology, meteorology, and atmospheric physics studies.
Tips: What are the different types of solar power meters available?
There are various types of solar power meters available, each designed to measure different aspects of solar energy production. Here are some of the most common types:
Solar irradiance meters: These meters measure the amount of solar radiation that is hitting a particular area in watts per square meter (W/m²). They are useful for determining the optimal placement and orientation of solar panels.
Solar power meters: These meters measure the amount of power being produced by a solar panel in watts (W). They can be used to monitor the output of a single panel or an entire solar system.
Solar energy data loggers: These meters record and store solar energy data over time. They can be used to track changes in solar energy production due to weather conditions, changes in panel orientation, or other factors.
Solar spectral radiometers: These meters measure the spectral distribution of solar radiation across a range of wavelengths. They are used to analyze the quality of solar radiation and can be helpful in optimizing solar panel performance.
Solar thermal energy meters: These meters measure the amount of heat energy produced by a solar thermal system in kilowatt-hours (kWh). They can be used to monitor the efficiency of solar thermal systems for heating water or air.