The solar panel power meter is available at a low price and features a four-digit LCD display, a spectral response wavelength of 400 to 1100nm and a sampling rate of approximately 4 times per second. ATO digital solar panel power meters are rugged and can withstand harsh environmental conditions and heavy use.
- Model: ATO-TS-1333R
- Display: LCD Display with 4 digits
- Range: 2000W/m2, 634BTU/(ft2 *h)
- Sampling Time: Approx. 0.25 seconds
- Resolution: 0.1W/m2, 1BTU/(ft2 *h)
- Spectral Response Wavelength: 400~1100nm
- Accuracy: ±10W/m2 , ±3BTU/(ft2 *h) or 5% earth, additional error due to temperature ±0.38W/m2 /C
- Accuracy: <±2/year
- Angular Accuracy Cosine Correction: <5% (at angles <60°)
- Overload: Display "OL"
- Sampling Rate: Approx. 4 times per second
- Manual Data Storage: 99 Groups
- Storage Temperature and Humidity: -10°C -60°C ,less than 70%RH
- Dimensions: 162(L)*63(W)*28(H)
- Weight: Approx. 250g (including battery)
- Power Supply: 4 x AAA Batteries
- Automatic Data Storage: 43,000 groups
- Data Transmission: RS232 data line
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: 0°C to 50°C, less than 80% RH
- Storage Temperature and Humidity: -10°C to 60°C, less than 70% RH
- Weight: Approx. 158g
- Dimensions: 110(L)*64(W)*34(D)mm
- Standard Accessories: Manual, battery, tripod screws, data cable, CD software disk, packing box
- The digital solar power meter has a wide range of 2000W/m2 and can measure solar power, solar penetration, and solar energy integration.
- The portable solar power meter can be operated with one hand and is highly accurate in measuring solar radiation.
- The solar panel power meter has a 4-digit LCD digital display and a wide spectral range from 400 to 1100nm.
- Digital solar watt meter with automatic cosine correction and automatic material transmittance measurement.
- The measurement sensor is located on the top of the meter for easy measurement.
- The solar watt meter can store 99 sets of data manually.
- Solar radiation meter with automatic switch-off function for power saving.
- Digital solar power meter with automatic data storage of 43,000 groups and RS-232 PC interface.
Solar power meters are commonly used in the field of renewable energy, specifically in the measurement and monitoring of solar irradiance levels. solar energy meters can also be used in agricultural applications, such as measuring the amount of sunlight received by crops or in the testing of window glass for its solar energy transmittance properties. In addition, solar power meters can be used in scientific research to measure solar radiation levels for climatology, meteorology, and atmospheric physics studies.
Tips: What is the accuracy of a solar power meter and how is it determined?
The accuracy of a solar power meter depends on various factors such as the type of meter, the quality of its components, calibration, and environmental conditions. Generally, a high-quality solar power meter has an accuracy of around ±2%, while lower quality meters may have an accuracy of ±5% or more.
To determine the accuracy of a solar power meter, it needs to be calibrated against a known reference source. This is typically done using a calibrated reference solar simulator or a known calibrated solar cell. The reference source should be traceable to a national metrology institute or other recognized standards organization.
During calibration, the solar power meter is exposed to a known and stable light source, and its output is compared to the output of the reference source. The difference between the readings is used to calculate the meter's accuracy. The calibration process should be performed periodically, especially if the meter is exposed to harsh environmental conditions or if it has been subjected to physical stress.
It is important to note that the accuracy of a solar power meter is affected by various factors such as temperature, humidity, and the angle of incidence of the light source. Therefore, it is important to follow the manufacturer's recommendations regarding the operating conditions and to perform regular calibration to ensure accurate readings.