Low price single or dual lens 4.3inch LCD screen endoscope camera, waterproof semi-rigid tube borescope, 2600mAh rechargeable battery, special design for vehicles, pipe inspection, HAVC, etc.
||4.3 inch color LCD screen
||JPG image: 1280 x 720 (Pixels)
|AVI video: 1280 x 720 (Pixels)
||5.5mm / 7.6mm / 8mm
||3M / 5M
||USB charging interface, TF card slot, video output interface
||Micro SD card (come with 16GB, up to 32GB)
||6 LEDs (adjustable light)
||Rechargeable 2600mAh lithium battery
||5 - 6 hours
||32° - 113°F (0° - 45°C)
||English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
||Endoscope, User Manual, Probe, MicroUSB cable, Accessories (Mirror, Hook, Magnet)
Note: Please make sure to charge once every three months if long time no use.
- Endoscope with 4.3-inch LCD screen and 2600mAh rechargeable battery, it can be worked right out of the box.
- 5.5mm or optional diameter borescope camera with high sensitivity for low-light 720P HD camera chip.
- Excellent waterproof industrial video endoscope, not only the probe is waterproof, but also the monitor is rainproof.
- With 6 adjustable LED lights help to get a better view in dark environment.
- Equipped with photo and video function, the user can take and save high quality photos (JPG) or video (AVI) stored on the TF card.
Tips: Classification of industrial endoscopes
Industrial endoscopes can enter areas that are toxic, nuclear, curved, narrow, and invisible to the human eye without causing damage to the components, and then observe the surface of the equipment or components. Industrial endoscopes are classified into the following three types.
1. Hard endoscope: The main structure is imaging objective lens, relay lens, light guide beam, eyepiece, and outer tube. The technical level of optical lens processing determines the technical level of hard endoscopes.
2. Fiber optic endoscope: The main structure is fiber optic image beam. Fiber materials and processes determine product clarity, resolution and lifetime
3. Electronic video endoscope: The main structure is the endoscope, monitor and TV information system center and auxiliary devices. It is characterized by using CCD or COMS photoelectric conversion components to convert optical signals into electrical signals and display images on the monitor.
Currently the most widely used is the electronic video endoscope, ATO supplies high quality electronic video endoscope.