Manual pressure test pump is a hydraulic pump. It applies in industrial and home use. Pressure test pump is also suitable for pipeline pressure testing and pressure vessel testing.
||2.5 MPa (363 psi)
||4 MPa (580 psi)
||6.3 MPa (914 psi)
|Water Absorption Frequency
||G1/2" (DN15, 20mm)
Manual Pressure Test Pump Dimension (L*W*H):
Manual Pressure Test Pump Operation Steps:
- Assemble the pressure test pump, check whether the main body and accessories are complete.
- Connect one end of oil tube to pump body. (Pay attention to seal connection and add gaskets, otherwise water will leak)
- Connect the other end of oil tube to the pipeline to be tested. (Be sure to wrap it with PTFE TAPE)
- Fill the tested pipe with water, exhaust air, then close the pressure relief valve.
- Fill the water tank with water, then press the handle rod up and down to start pressure test and pressurization.
- When the pressure gauge reading rises to the required value, pressurization can be stopped at this time.
Tips: What is Manual Pressure Test Pump?
Manual pressure test pump is the main test instrument for the determination of pressure vessels and pressure equipment, the highest working pressure can reach 800 kg/mm, can correctly point out 0-800 kg/mm within any stage of the correct pressure for water pressure test. It is widely used in boiler, chemical industry, light industry, construction and installation engineering, aerospace, scientific system, specialized test all kinds of pressure vessels and pressure equipment, pipe valves, rubber pipe fittings and other pressure devices for pressure test.
Manual pressure test pump small volume, light weight, convenient transportation, simple operation, easy to use, simple maintenance, widely used in coal, metallurgy, petrochemical, electric power, machinery and other industries, is a simple and convenient hydraulic power source.