One diaphragm bore 8mm to 16mm, size 44 x 34.5mm, internal clamping screw tightening, shaft sleeve made of high-strength aluminum alloy, ratd torque 12N.m, speed of 10000rpm, designed for connecting servo motors and stepping motors.
||8mm to 20mm
|Allowable Deflection Angle
|Allowable Axial Deviation
|Static Torsional Stiffness
|Moment of Inertia
||2.8 x 10-5
||ISO9001, REACH, RoHS
One Diaphragm Coupling 8 to 20mm Dimension (unit: mm)
|d1/d2 Inner Diameter Size
Tips: Precautions for installing the diaphragm coupling
1. Before installation, clean the end faces of the two shafts and check the fit of the key grooves on the end faces.
2. Please install a protective cover and other devices around the diaphragm coupling to ensure safety.
3. The allowable axis deviation of the coupling includes radial, angular and axial deviation. When installing, please make adjustments to ensure that the axis deviation is within the allowable range of the corresponding product catalog.
4. When multiple deviations appear at the same time, the corresponding allowable value should be halved.
5. In order to prolong the service life of the diaphragm coupling, it is recommended to set the axis deviation within 1/3 of the allowable value.
6. Tighten the screws after inserting the mounting shaft, otherwise the coupling will be deformed. When tightening the screws, please use a torque wrench, do not use screws other than accessories for installation.
7. If there is an abnormal sound during operation, please stop the operation immediately and check the installation accuracy and screw loosening.
8. It is recommended to apply adhesive on the outer surface of the screw after installation and debugging to increase the protective performance of the diaphragm coupling.