Buy digital gloss meter with good price online. Multi-angle measurement of 20°/60°/85°, measuring range 0~2000/1000/160 GU, maximum spot area 5 x 38mm, supports USB and Bluetooth interface. The gloss tester supports basic mode, quality control mode, statistical mode and continuous mode. 20°, 60°, 85° respective measurement, 20° + 60° measurement, 85° + 60° measurement, 20° + 60° + 85° measurement.
- The 3-angle gloss meter has automatic calibration function, automatically check and calibrate the standard version.
- Large-capacity storage space, can store 35,000 measurement data.
- 3-angle gloss tester is equipped with quality management software, which can print quality inspection reports, achieve more functional extensions.
- A variety of working modes are available, multiple function settings can meet different gloss measurement requirements.
||20°, 60°, 85°
|Measuring Spot Area
||9 x 10 mm
||9 x 15 mm
||5 x 38mm
||0~100 GU: ± 0.2 GU
100~2000 GU: ± 0.2% GU
|Auto Power-off Time
||Automatically check and made the calibration
Basic mode & Statistic mode: 15000
Continuous mode : 10000
QC mode: 10000
||2.3 inch white and black screen
||1pc dry-cell battery (can measure 10000 times) or use USB charge
||USB & Bluetooth 2.1 version
||GQC6 QC software can printing testing report and with more extended functions
||<85% relative humidity, no condensation
||USB cable, user manual, calibration plate, QC software
||Miniature printer (Please contact us if you need one)
4 Measurement Modes of the Gloss Meter
- Basic mode: Simple measurement under the basic mode measurement interface. Press the measurement key to perform gloss measurement.
- Quality control mode: the same as the basic mode. In the quality control mode, if the difference display is not turned on, the measurement interface can compare the sheen result with the standard sample and display the measurement result.
- Statistical mode: Multiple average measurements are available in statistical mode. It can perform basic statistics on the data of multiple measurements, and can be compared with the standard sample.
- Continuous mode: In continuous mode, after pressing the measurement key, automatic continuous measurement can be performed for a specified number of times. During the measurement, the result of each measurement and the number of measurements in progress will be displayed.
Gloss Measurement Angle Selection
- 20 degree: high gloss surface.
- 60 degrees: Gloss measurement angle that is widely applicable to all surfaces (universal angle).
- 85 degree: matte (low gloss) surface.
Digital Gloss Meter Calibration Precautions
- The digital gloss meter has an automatic calibration function at power-on. In order to use the gloss tester more conveniently and flexibly, user can choose whether to auto-calibrate when starting up.
- If the last shutdown was a manual shutdown, gloss meter will automatically calibrate the next startup. If the last shutdown was an automatic shutdown after 5 minutes of screen rest, gloss meter will not automatically calibrate the next startup.
- When the use environment of the digital gloss meter changes (such as drastic changes in temperature, altitude, humidity, etc.), it must be calibrated.
- To ensure the accuracy of calibration, please use the standard plate provided by the original manufacturer. Dust on the standard plate will affect the calibration effect. Before calibration, please wipe the working surface of standard plate with a wiping cloth to confirm that the working surface is clean.
- The standard plate is a precision optical element, avoid exposure to light, and keep it properly. Due to environmental factors, photometric data of the standard plate will change over time. Therefore, ATO recommends that you send the standard plate to a qualified metrology institute for verification and testing regularly (recommended once a year).
Digital Gloss Meter Applications
Tips: Measurement angle of the gloss meter.
When using a gloss meter, measurement angle selection is important. The unit of gloss is GU, which can be traced back to the reference standards of BAM (Germany), NRC (Canada), and NPL (UK).
- Medium gloss (universal angle): 60 degree
60° is a measurement angle applicable to all surfaces. It is also used as a reference angle when measuring low gloss 85° and high gloss 20°.
- Low gloss: 85 degree
To improve the resolution of low-gloss surfaces, 85° can be used to measure gloss. When the surface gloss value of the object measured by 60° is lower than 10GU, it is recommended to use the 85° angle for measurement. When measuring different gloss texture or slightly uneven surface with 85°, multi-point measurement is required, and the average value is taken.
- High gloss: 20 degree
20° measurement angle can improve the resolution of high-gloss surfaces. When the surface gloss value of the object measured by 60° is higher than 70GU, it is recommended to use 20° angle for measurement. 20° angle is very sensitive to the haze phenomenon on the object surface. Haze is a phenomenon unique to high-gloss surfaces.