Buy digital gloss meter from professional manufacturer. Measurement angle 60°, working range 0~1000 GU, spot area 9 x 15mm, supports USB and RS-232 interface. The gloss tester has wide applications in sheen measurements such as paint, ink, coating, paper printing, plastic electronics, car, furniture, ceramics, electroplating, hardware, marble, metal, etc.
|Measuring Spot Area
||9 x 15 mm
||0-10 GU: ± 0.1 GU
10-100 GU: ± 0.2 GU
100-1000 GU: ± 0.2% GU
||0-10 GU: ± 0.2 GU
10-100 GU: ± 0.5 GU
100-1000 GU: ± 0.5% GU
||Corresponding with CIE 1931 (2°) under CIE C light source
||± 1.2, ± 1.2%
||3.7V, 3200mAh Li-ion Battery, ＞10000 times (within 8 hours)
||TFT 3.5 inch, capacitive touch screen
||Basic mode: 1000
Statistical mode: 5000
Continuous mode : 5000
||GQC6 Quality Control Software with QC report printing functions and more extended functions
||<85% relative humidity, no condensation
||Power adapter, USB cable, user manual, GQC6 software CD, calibration plate
||Miniature printer (Please contact us if you need one)
- The digital gloss meter supports multiple measurement modes, including basic measurement, statistical measurement, continuous measurement, and quality control measurement (upper computer must be connected). Manually entering the sheen value is available.
- Gloss meter has a 3.5 inch color digital display, which can display 5 sets of test data at the same time for easy comparison.
- Digital gloss meter has automatic calibration function, simple operation
- The digital gloss meter has a built-in rechargeable battery with automatic shutdown function, which is economical and environmentally friendly.
- PC-side quality management software has powerful function extensions.
- Large-capacity storage space, can store 1000 basic records, 5000 statistical records, and 5000 continuous records.
Digital Gloss Meter Calibration Precautions
- The digital gloss meter has an automatic calibration function at power-on. In order to use the gloss tester more conveniently and flexibly, user can choose whether to auto-calibrate when starting up.
- If the last shutdown was a manual shutdown, gloss meter will automatically calibrate the next startup. If the last shutdown was an automatic shutdown after 5 minutes of screen rest, gloss meter will not automatically calibrate the next startup.
- When the use environment of the digital gloss meter changes (such as drastic changes in temperature, altitude, humidity, etc.), it must be calibrated.
- To ensure the accuracy of calibration, please use the standard plate provided by the original manufacturer. Dust on the standard plate will affect the calibration effect. Before calibration, please wipe the working surface of standard plate with a wiping cloth to confirm that the working surface is clean.
- The standard plate is a precision optical element, avoid exposure to light, and keep it properly. Due to environmental factors, photometric data of the standard plate will change over time. Therefore, ATO recommends that you send the standard plate to a qualified metrology institute for verification and testing regularly (recommended once a year).
Digital Gloss Meter Applications
Tips: Gloss meter applications in QC testing.
With the development of industry and the emerging paints industry, many manufacturers have begun to use gloss meters to detect the gloss of their products, to reach the satisfaction of customers. In addition, the vigorous development of automotive and home appliance industries makes gloss detection more and more important in QC systems.
In automotive industry, the design and production of car interior parts is becoming more and more important. The use of a variety of different materials, from leather to plastic, must ensure that the color and gloss of these materials is consistent. This is inseparable from the gloss testing in QC detection. To ensure the consistency of appearance between multiple materials, extremely strict tolerance ranges must be specified.
Typical tolerance: 60 degree gloss <5 gloss units (GU)
Deviation range: ±0.3~0.5 gloss unit
In the QC inspection of automobile manufacturing, the supplier's quality assurance personnel need to check the difference between the produced product and the part, not the absolute value of gloss. In order to control the performance and linearity of gloss meter, it is recommended to periodically use the calibration standard plate. Length of the control interval depends on the usage conditions of the gloss meter. Place the gloss plate in a plastic groove, and the gloss meter can be accurately positioned to ensure accurate and reproducible measurements.