Low cost 100W dc servo motor is brushless design, 24V DC rated voltage, 3000rpm, 3300rpm no-load speed, 0.31Nm rated torque, 0.95Nm peak torque, widely used in CNC lathe machine, printing equipment and packaging equipment etc..
ATO DC Servo Motor Features
- IP55 protection grade and F class insulation structure
- Optimized winding end structure, minimized copper loss and iron loss, small size, light weight, low temperature rise and high efficiency (85%)
- Super coercivity, using NdFe35 permanent magnet material, strong anti-demagnetization ability, stable motor performance
- Low noise, low vibration, low moment of inertia
- High torque, fast dynamic response, wide speed range, strong overload capacity (4 times)
100W DC Servo Motor Specifications
|Incremental Encoder Line
||<90%RH, (no dewing)
100W 24V DC Servo Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
Tips: Control mode of ATO DC servo motor
There are two main control modes of ATO DC servo motor: one is armature voltage control, which controls the speed and output torque of the motor by controlling the voltage signal applied on both ends of armature winding when the stator magnetic field is unchanged, the other is excitation field control, which changes the intensity of stator magnetic field by changing the magnitude of field current, thereby controlling the speed of the motor and output torque.
When adopting the armature voltage control mode, the armature current can reach the rated value because of the unchanged stator magnetic field, and the corresponding output torque can also reach the rated value, so this mode is also called constant torque speed-regulation mode.
However, When adopting the excitation field control mode, the motor speed can only be changed by reducing the magnetic field, because the magnetic field is nearly saturated under the rated operating conditions. Since the armature current is not allowed to exceed the rated value, the motor speed increases with the decrease of magnetic field, but the output torque decreases and the output power remains unchanged, so this mode is also called constant power speed-regulation mode.