High performance 48V DC servo motor with incremental encoder, brushless design, 500W power rating, 1500 rpm rated speed, 3.1 Nm holding torque, come with international standards, through CE, ISO certification.
ATO DC Servo Motor Features
- IP55 protection grade and F class insulation structure
- Optimized winding end structure, minimized copper loss and iron loss, small size, light weight, low temperature rise and high efficiency (85%)
- Super coercivity, using NdFe35 permanent magnet material, strong anti-demagnetization ability, stable motor performance
- Low noise, low vibration, low moment of inertia
- High torque, fast dynamic response, wide speed range, strong overload capacity (4 times)
500W DC Servo Motor Specifications
|Incremental Encoder Line
||<90%RH, (no dewing)
500W 48V DC Servo Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
The PWM speed-regulation principle of DC motor is different from that of AC motor. By adjusting the pulse width of the driving voltage and working with some corresponding energy storage elements rather than adjusting the speed of the motor by frequency modulation, it changes the amplitude of the voltage transmitted to the armature, so as to change the speed of the DC motor. Therefore, its modulation mode is to modulate the amplitude.
In brushless DC motor controlled by PWM, there are two ways of PWM control:
- When PWM signal is used to control the conducting time of the transistor, the longer the conducting time is, the longer the working time is, and higher the speed of the motor is.
- PWM signal is used to control the conducting time of transistor and change the control voltage.
PWM refers to regulating pulse width, namely, regulating the time ratio of high level to low level of square wave. A 20% duty cycle wave will have 20% of high-level time and 80% of low-level time , while a 60% duty cycle wave will have 60% of high-level time and 40% of low-level time. The larger the duty cycle and the longer the high-level time are, the higher amplitude the output pulse is, that is, the higher the voltage is.