200W 24V DC servo motor with low cost, 1500rpm rated speed, no-load speed up to 1700rpm, 1.27Nm rated torque and peak torque up to 3.8Nm, feedback with 2500 PPR incremental encoder. ATO this series DC servo motors provide features of low rotor inertia, high torque density, high peak torques, low noise, low temperature rising, lower current consumption.
ATO DC Servo Motor Features
- IP55 protection grade and F class insulation structure
- Optimized winding end structure, minimized copper loss and iron loss, small size, light weight, low temperature rise and high efficiency (85%)
- Super coercivity, using NdFe35 permanent magnet material, strong anti-demagnetization ability, stable motor performance
- Low noise, low vibration, low moment of inertia
- High torque, fast dynamic response, wide speed range, strong overload capacity (4 times)
200W DC Servo Motor Specifications
|Incremental Encoder Line
||<90%RH, (no dewing)
200W 24V DC Servo Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
DC servo motor consists of stator, rotor core, motor shaft, servo motor winding commutator, servo motor winding, tachometer generator winding and tachometer generator commutator, and the aforementioned rotor core is composed of silicon steel punching sheet by laminating and fixing on the motor shaft, which is used in various digital control systems as the actuator drive and the power drive that requires precise control of constant speed or speed change curve.
Servo motors are positioned mainly by pulses. When the servo motor receives a pulse, it rotates one angle corresponding to one pulse, thus realizing displacement. Since the servo motor itself can send out pulses, every angle rotated by the servo motor will send out the corresponding number of pulses, so that the pulses received by the servo motor form a echo, or a closed loop. In this way, the rotation of the motor can be controlled very accurately, so as to achieve accurate positioning up to 0.001 mm.