Safe & reliable 48V DC servo motor, brushless design, 800W power rating, 1500rpm rated speed, no-load speed up to 1700rpm, allowing for a holding torque of 5Nm, peak torque up to 17.9Nm. It is widely used in factory automation, embroidery machines, printing machinery, CNC machine, wood carving and other fields.
ATO DC Servo Motor Features
- IP55 protection grade and F class insulation structure
- Optimized winding end structure, minimized copper loss and iron loss, small size, light weight, low temperature rise and high efficiency (85%)
- Super coercivity, using NdFe35 permanent magnet material, strong anti-demagnetization ability, stable motor performance
- Low noise, low vibration, low moment of inertia
- High torque, fast dynamic response, wide speed range, strong overload capacity (4 times)
800W DC Servo Motor Specifications
|Incremental Encoder Line
||<90%RH, (no dewing)
800W 48V DC Servo Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
Tips for using a servo motor
Oil and water protection of servo motor
- Servo motors can be used in places that may be invaded by water or oil droplets, but they are not completely waterproof or oil-proof. Therefore, servo motors should not be placed or used in water or oil-invaded environment.
- When the servo motor is connected to a reduction gear, the oil seal should be added in the use of the servo motor to prevent the oil from entering the servo motor.
- The cables of the servo motor should not be immersed in oil or water.
Cables of servo motor
- Ensure that the cable is not subjected to moment or vertical load due to external bending force or its own weight, especially at the outlet or connection of the cable.
- When the servo motor is moving, the cable (the one configured with the motor) should be firmly fixed to a stationary part (relative to the motor), and it should be extended by an additional cable installed in the cable support, so that the bending stress can be minimized.
- The diameter of cable elbow should be as large as possible.