Cheap dc servo motor with 1200W power rating, 2500rpm, 2800rpm no-load speed, 4.5Nm rated torque, 15.7Nm peak torque, 33A at 48V DC, widely used in CNC lathe machine, printing equipment and packaging equipment etc..
ATO DC Servo Motor Features
- IP55 protection grade and F class insulation structure
- Optimized winding end structure, minimized copper loss and iron loss, small size, light weight, low temperature rise and high efficiency (85%)
- Super coercivity, using NdFe35 permanent magnet material, strong anti-demagnetization ability, stable motor performance
- Low noise, low vibration, low moment of inertia
- High torque, fast dynamic response, wide speed range, strong overload capacity (4 times)
1200kW DC Servo Motor Specifications
|Incremental Encoder Line
||<90%RH, (no dewing)
1200W 48V DC Servo Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
The servo planetary gearbox is needed when the load must be moved under precision position requirement. Generally, the equipment involved are automation equipment, such as aviation, satellite, medical, military technology, wafer equipment, robots. The common characteristic for them is that the torque required to move the load generally far exceeds the torque capacity of the servo motor itself. Using a gear reducer to improve the output torque of the servo motor can effectively solve this problem.
Output torque can be increased by directly increasing output torque of the servo motor, however, such a mode not only requires an expensive high power servo motor, the motor shall also have stronger structures. The increase of torque is proportional to the increase of control current, if a larger driver is used, the increase of specifications of power electronic components and related electromechanical equipment will greatly increase the cost of the control system.
For more information, please go to the blog When does a Servo Motor Combine with a Gear Reducer?