Cheap DC servo motor with 1200W power rating, 2500 rpm, 2800 rpm no-load speed, 4.5 Nm rated torque, 15.7 Nm peak torque, 33A at 48V DC, widely used in CNC lathe machine, printing equipment and packaging equipment etc.
- Model: ATO-110AS0412-25
- Rated Power: 1200W
- Rated Voltage: 48V DC
- Rated Current: 33 A
- Rated Torque: 4.5 Nm
- Peak Torque: 15.7 Nm
- Rated Speed: 2500 rpm
- No-load Speed: 2800 rpm
- Working Efficiency: 85%
- Flange Size: 110mm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Incremental Encoder Line: 2500 PPR
- Rotary Inertia: 740 Kg.m2x10-6
- Line Resistance: 0.04 Ω
- Armature Inductance: 260 μH
- Torque Constant: 0.13 Nm/A
- Brake Apparatus Voltage: 24V DC, brake release when powered
- Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
- Back EMF: 24 vkr/min
- Protection Grade: IP55
- Insulation Class: Class F
- Certification: CE, ISO
- 1200W DC servo motor with IP55 protection grade and F class insulation structure
- Optimized winding end structure, minimized copper loss and iron loss, small size, light weight, low temperature rise and high efficiency (85%)
- Super coercivity, ATO DC brushless servo motors using NdFe35 permanent magnet material, strong anti-demagnetization ability, stable motor performance
- Low noise, low vibration, low moment of inertia
- High torque, fast dynamic response, wide speed range, strong overload capacity (4 times)
Tips: Why servo motor matches with a gearbox?
The servo planetary gearbox is needed when the load must be moved under precision position requirement. Generally, the equipment involved are automation equipment, such as aviation, satellite, medical, military technology, wafer equipment, robots. The common characteristic for them is that the torque required to move the load generally far exceeds the torque capacity of the servo motor itself. Using a gear reducer to improve the output torque of the servo motor can effectively solve this problem.
Output torque can be increased by directly increasing output torque of the servo motor, however, such a mode not only requires an expensive high power servo motor, the motor shall also have stronger structures. The increase of torque is proportional to the increase of control current, if a larger driver is used, the increase of specifications of power electronic components and related electromechanical equipment will greatly increase the cost of the control system.
For more information, please go to the blog When does a Servo Motor Combine with a Gear Reducer?