10kVA/8000 Watts UPS is an uninterruptible power supply to provide emergency power to a load, and it is mainly used in computer, office equipment, test equipment, light system, safe alarm system, ray equipment, medical equipment, copymachine, numerical control machine tools, industrial automation equipment, color and drying equipment, Hi-Fi equipment etc.
10kVA/8000W UPS Specification
||Single Phase (L, N, G)
||Input Voltage Range
||172-275V AC/ 85-135V AC
|Nominal Input Voltage
||Norminal Output Voltage
|Output Voltage Range (Normal Mode)
|Output Voltage Range (Battery Mode)
||220V/120V AC±10% (Modified Sine Wave)
|Output Frequency (Normal Mode)
||Synchronized (Sine Wave)
|Output Frequency (Battery Mode)
||Modified Sine Wave
|Batteries & Runtime
||Maintenance-free lead-acid battery
|Backup Time (full/half load)
||5 minutes backup time; for long backup mode, it depends on outside batteries
||<12 hours (90%)
||LCD (NORMAL, FAULT, BATTERY, CHARGE, OVERLOAD)
||Automatic shut down when overload is within 110~130%
|Shut down after 300ms when above 130%
||Peak Ratio for Load
|Distortion Rate (full load) Linear Load
|Distortion Rate (full load) Non-linear Load
1. The UPS input/output configuration is 1-phase (L, N, G) like Europe standard, NOT support the split phase (L1, L2 + G) like USA standard.
2. If you need other output voltage range, please contact us.
Tips: Troubshooting UPS - the battery voltage is low but the battery cannot be charged for more than 10 hours.
Judging from the phenomenon, it is the fault of battery and charging circuit, which can be inspected according to the following procedures.
- Check whether the input and output voltage of the UPS charging circuit is normal.
- If the charging circuit is in normal input and abnormal output, disconnect the UPS battery to test again. If it is still abnormal, it is the fault of the charging circuit.
- If the charging circuit has normal input and output after the battery is disconnected, it indicates that the UPS battery has been damaged because of the long term charging, long time placement, due life period.