Low cost 2-1/2" (DN65) stainless steel wafer check valve is designed to regulate and control the flow of fluid through the pipeline while preventing backflow. The medium of the wafer non return valve can be oil, gas and water, easy to install in tight spaces.
- Model: ATO-H71W
- Check Valve Type: Wafer
- Nominal Diameter: 2-1/2 inch (65mm)
- Nominal Pressure: 4 MPa
- Product Material: 304/316 Stainless Steel
- Connection Form: Clip
- Temperature Range: -20°C~180°C
- Weight: 1.85kg
- Applicable Medium: Water, Oil, Gas, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid
|Main Part Materials
|Dimension (Unit: mm)
Wafer check valve is a type of check valve that is used to regulate and control the flow of fluids through pipelines while preventing backflow. High quality wafer check valve is typically used in applications where space is limited, such as in HVAC systems, water treatment plants, and industrial processes.
Tips: Why Use a Wafer Check Valve?
A wafer check valve is a type of check valve that is commonly used in a wide range of industrial applications. Here are some reasons why a wafer check valve might be used:
- Preventing backflow: One of the primary functions of a check valve is to prevent backflow of fluid in a pipeline. A wafer check valve is designed to allow flow in one direction only, preventing backflow and protecting equipment downstream from damage that could be caused by reverse flow.
- Compact design: Wafer check valves are designed to be compact and lightweight, which makes them easy to install in tight spaces. This is especially important in applications where space is limited, such as in HVAC systems or in chemical processing plants.
- Low pressure drop: Wafer check valves have a low pressure drop, which means that they don't impede the flow of fluid in the pipeline. This is important because it helps to maintain the efficiency of the system and reduces energy costs.
- Wide range of materials: Wafer check valves are available in a wide range of materials, including stainless steel, cast iron, and plastic. This makes them suitable for use in a variety of applications, from low-pressure water systems to high-pressure chemical processing plants.
- Cost-effective: Wafer check valves are generally more cost-effective than other types of check valves, which makes them a popular choice for many applications. They are also easy to maintain and repair, which helps to keep costs down over the long term.
Overall, a wafer check valve is a reliable and efficient way to prevent backflow in a pipeline, while also offering a range of benefits that make it a popular choice for many different types of applications.