2 ton electrical power chain hoist with 3-phase 400V operation voltage fits perfectly with the industry standard. Because of stable load, this electric chain block hoist can be widely used in transport, construction, and other areas for lifting and moving heavy loads.
- Shell: ATO electric chain hoist adopts aluminum alloy shell with high heat dissipation rate and fully enclosed design which is suitable for use in harsh working environments.
- Limit switch: The limit switch device of the electric chain hoist is installed at the position of lifting and closing heavy loads, so that the motor stops automatically to prevent the chain from exceeding the limit and ensure safety.
- Chain: The chain adopts FEC80 super heat-treated aluminum alloy chain, which can be used in harsh environments.
- Hook: The hook of the electric chain hoist is hot forged with good strength that is not easy to break. The operation safety of the lower hook is ensured by its 360 degrees rotation and safety tongue piece.
- Side Magnetic Brake Device: The magnetic force generator is the latest designed device that can generate magnetic force. It can brake immediately when the power is cut off, so as to ensure the braking safety when loading.
|No. of Chains
||21.6 FPM (6.6 m/min)
||10.8 FPM (3.3 m/min)
|Standard Lifting Length
||3m, contact us for other length
|Power Supply (Optional)
||3 phase 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V
|Control Voltage (Optional)
||24V/ 36V/ 48V
|Diameter of Load Chain
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||115 kg / 127 kg
||73 kg / 85 kg
H: 835mm, A: 520mm, B: 260mm, D: 300mm, E: 236mm
Tips: Difference between electric chain hoist and crane?
The electric chain hoist is an electric device which hangs on a steel beam with a single track, and the traveling frame is on two steel beams with a double track. Crane is a kind of lifting equipment. From the perspective of structure, it is generally divided into single beam, double beam, gantry type and bridge type. It can walk on a specific track and can be lifted up and down by itself. The crane with slightly higher lifting tonnage is generally equipped with main and auxiliary hoists, the main hoist rises and falls slowly and smoothly, the lifting tonnage is large, the auxiliary hoist rises and falls faster than the main hoist, and the lifting capacity is small. The hoist appears in the form of simple driving, and it is also a kind of driving. Crane is a combination of hoisting device and traveling device. There are many types, such as 5-ton cranes and 5-ton/20-ton combined cranes. A large tool. Able to walk in all directions for lifting work. The electric chain hoist is a tool for lifting loads. It is a relatively single-function tool and belongs to a small auxiliary tool. Able to move lifting work in one direction.