Factory price electrical chain hoist with 3-phase 400V operation voltage fits perfectly with the industry standard. Because of stable load, this electric chain block hoist can be widely used in transport, construction, and other areas for lifting and moving heavy loads.
- Shell: ATO electric chain hoist adopts aluminum alloy shell with high heat dissipation rate and fully enclosed design which is suitable for use in harsh working environments.
- Limit switch: The limit switch device of the electric chain hoist is installed at the position of lifting and closing heavy loads, so that the motor stops automatically to prevent the chain from exceeding the limit and ensure safety.
- Chain: The chain adopts FEC80 super heat-treated aluminum alloy chain, which can be used in harsh environments.
- Hook: The hook of the electric chain hoist is hot forged with good strength that is not easy to break. The operation safety of the lower hook is ensured by its 360 degrees rotation and safety tongue piece.
- Side Magnetic Brake Device: The magnetic force generator is the latest designed device that can generate magnetic force. It can brake immediately when the power is cut off, so as to ensure the braking safety when loading.
||1 ton (2000 lb.)
||21.6 FPM (6.6 m/min)
|Standard Lifting Length
||3m, contact us for other length
|Power Supply (Optional)
||3 phase 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V
|Control Voltage (Optional)
||24V/ 36V/ 48V
|No. of Chain
|Diameter of Load Chain
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||61 kg / 72 kg
H: 650mm, A: 520mm, B: 260mm, D: 300mm, E: 176mm
Tips: Troubleshooting for electric chain hoist
1. After starting, the motor does not rotate and heavy objects cannot be lifted.
- Excessive overloading, overloading is not allowed.
- The voltage is more than 10% lower than the rated voltage, wait for the voltage to return to normal.
- The electrical appliance is faulty, the wire is disconnected or the contact is poor, repair the electrical appliance and the circuit.
- The brake wheel and the rear end cover are corroded and seized, and the brake wheel cannot be disengaged. Remove the brake wheel and clean the rusted surface.
- The wire is too thin, replace the wire.
2. The braking is unreliable, and the sliding distance exceeds the specified requirements.
- Due to the large wear of the brake ring or other reasons, the spring pressure is reduced and the spring pressure is adjusted.
- The brake ring is in poor contact with the tapered surface of the rear end cover, remove it for grinding.
- There is oil on the braking surface, remove it for cleaning.
- The brake ring is loose, replace the brake ring.
- The pressure spring is fatigued, replace the spring.
- If the coupling fails to move or is stuck, check its connection part.
- The conical rotor's turbulence is too large, adjust it according to the regulations.
3. The temperature of the motor is too high.
- Overload use, load reduction use
- The operation is too frequent, and the number of operations is reduced.
- The brake clearance is too small, and the brake ring is not completely disengaged during operation, which is equivalent to an additional load.
4. The noise of the reducer is too loud.
- Poor lubrication, disassembly and maintenance.
5. The motor makes a humming sound when starting.
- There are few phases of power supply and motor, repair or replace the contactor.
6. The heavy object rises to mid-air and cannot be restarted after parking.
- The voltage is too low and the fluctuation is large, wait for the voltage to recover before restarting.
- Overload lifting, load reduction use.
7. After starting, it cannot stop, or when it reaches the limit position, it still does not stop.
- The contacts of the AC contactor are welded, and the main power supply is quickly cut off, disassembled and repaired.
- The limiter fails, replace the AC contactor.
- The inner wire head of the limiter is wrongly connected, and the circuit of the limiter is repaired.
8. reducer oil leakage.
- Between the box body and the box cover, the sealing ring is poorly assembled or damaged, remove it for inspection or replace the sealing ring.
- The connecting screw is not tightened, tighten the screw.
- Excessive refueling, refuel according to regulations.