Cheap electric chain hoist with 3-phase 400V operation voltage fits perfectly with the industry standard. Because of stable load, this electric chain block hoist can be widely used in transport, construction, and other areas for lifting and moving heavy loads.
- Shell: ATO electric chain hoist adopts aluminum alloy shell with high heat dissipation rate and fully enclosed design which is suitable for use in harsh working environments.
- Limit switch: The limit switch device of the electric chain hoist is installed at the position of lifting and closing heavy loads, so that the motor stops automatically to prevent the chain from exceeding the limit and ensure safety.
- Chain: The chain adopts FEC80 super heat-treated aluminum alloy chain, which can be used in harsh environments.
- Hook: The hook of the electric chain hoist is hot forged with good strength that is not easy to break. The operation safety of the lower hook is ensured by its 360 degrees rotation and safety tongue piece.
- Side Magnetic Brake Device: The magnetic force generator is the latest designed device that can generate magnetic force. It can brake immediately when the power is cut off, so as to ensure the braking safety when loading.
||1/4 ton (500 lb.)
||23.5 FPM (7.2 m/min)
|Standard Lifting Length
||3m, contact us for other length
|Power Supply (Optional)
||3 phase 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V
|Control Voltage (Optional)
||24V/ 36V/ 48V
|No. of Chain
|Diameter of Load Chain
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||45 kg / 55 kg
H: 480mm, A: 400mm, B: 210mm, D: 258mm, E: 170mm
Tips for using electric chain hoist
1. Inspection work before use
- There should be no obstacles and floating objects within the operator's walking range, line of sight, and the route where heavy objects pass.
- Each direction of the manual button should be accurate and sensitive, the motor and reducer should have no abnormal sound.
- The brake should be sensitive and reliable.
- There should be no foreign objects on the running track of the electric hoist.
- The action of the upper and lower limiters should be accurate and sensitive.
- The hook stop nut should be fastened firmly.
- The hook should be flexible in horizontal and vertical rotation.
- The hook pulley should rotate flexibly.
- The steel wire rope should have no obvious cracks, be neatly arranged on the reel, there should be no signs of disengagement of the pulley groove, random twisting, overlapping buckles, etc., and it should be well lubricated.
- There is no abnormality in the hoisting aid.
- The working environment temperature of electric chain hoist is -25～+40℃.
- Electric hoist is not suitable for places filled with corrosive gas or relative humidity greater than 85%. It cannot replace explosion-proof hoist. It is not suitable for lifting molten metal or toxic, flammable and explosive items.
2. The electric hoist shall not be lifted and unloaded from the side, and overloaded use is prohibited.
3. During the use process, the operator should check whether the wire rope is randomly buckled, knotted, slotted, worn, etc. If it occurs, it should be eliminated in time, and the rope guide and limit switch should be checked frequently for safety and reliability.
4. Do not artificially use the limiter to stop the lifting of heavy objects or stop the operation of the equipment in daily work.
5. After the work is completed, turn off the main power switch and cut off the main power supply.
6. Special maintenance personnel should be set up to check the main performance and safety status of the electric hoist once a week, and find faults and eliminate them in time.