- AC input range selectable by switch
- Protections: short circuit, overload, overvoltage and over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection
- Installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- LED indicator for power on
- 100% full load burn-in test
24V 120W SMPS Specification
||0 ~ 5A
|Ripple & Noise (Max.)(Note 2)
|Voltage Adjust Range
||24 ~ 28V
|Voltage Tolerance (Note 3)
|Setup, Rise, Holdup Time
||500ms, 70ms, 36ms/230V AC 500ms, 70ms, 32ms/115V AC
||88 ~132V /176 ~ 264V AC by switch or 248 ~ 370V DC
|AC Current (Typ.)
||2.6A/115V AC 1.6A/230V AC
|Inrush Current (Typ.)
||Cold start: 20A/115V AC 40A/230V AC
||105~150% rated output power
Protection type: Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed.
||29V ~ 33V
Protection type: Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover.
Protection type: Protection type: Shut down output voltage, and recover automatically after temperature goes down.
||-10 ~ +60℃
||20~90% RH non-condensing
||10~95% RH non-condensing
||10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1 cycle, period for 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes
|Safety & EMC (Note 4)
||UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1 Approved
||I/P-O/P:3KVAC I/P-FG:2.0KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC
||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG: 100M Ohms/500VDC/25℃/70% RH
||Compliance to EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B, EN61000-3-2, -3
||Compliance to EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, EN55024, EN61000-6-2, EN61204-3, heavy industry level, criteria A
||≥432.1K hrs MIN. MIL-HDBK-217F (25℃)
||1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230V AC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. The switching power supply is considered a component which will be installed into final equipment. Please make sure that the final equipment still meets EMC directives.
120W SMPS Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Tips: Protective circuit of DC switching power supply (SMPS)
1. Protective circuit for overcurrent
To protect modulation tube from being burned out in short circuit or instant increase of current, DC switching power supply cuts off power when output current exceeds a threshold value and sets the modulation tube at reverse bias.
2. Protective circuit for overvoltage
Overvoltage protection of switch regulator in DC SMPS refers to input overvoltage protection and output overvoltage protection. If unregulated DC voltage used by switch regulator appears excessively high (such as accumulator and rectifier), the regulator will be unable to work properly or will even damage its internal components. Therefore, switching power supply must be equipped with input overvoltage protective circuit.
3. Protective circuit for overheat
Highly-integrated, small-size and light-weight switch regulator in DC switching power supply has greatly improved power density of unit volume. If requirements for working temperature of internal components of the power supply fall behind, the performance of the circuit will become poorer and the components will be even ineffective. Therefore, high-power DC SMPS shall be provided with overheat protective circuit.