Customized isolation transformer with 3kVA capacity, primary voltage 208V to secondary voltage 240V AC, various voltages of primary and secondary are available for your selection. 50Hz/60Hz frequency, CE, ISO certification, natural air self cooling, IP20 encapsulated enclosure for protection.
Single phase isolation transformer has a reasonable design, is safe and reliable, and has no waveform distortion, completely insulates the electrical between the primary and secondary sides and isolates the circuit. It is widely used in transportation, construction sites, printing, CNC machine tools, docks, precision equipment, industrial mining enterprises and tunnels for power transmission and distribution to solve voltage conversion problems.
- Model: ATO-DG3kVA
- Capacity: 3kVA
- Phase: Single phase
- Winding Material: Aluminum/Copper wire (Optional)
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Work Efficiency: ≥95%
- Primary Voltage: 208V AC (optional: 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V)
- Secondary Voltage: 240V AC (optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V)
- Weight: 50 kg
- Cooling Mode: Natural or air cooling
- Insulation Resistance: ≥50 MΩ
- Electrical Strength: 2000V AC/1 min
- Noise: ≤35dB (1 meter)
- Insulation Grade: Grade B (130℃), Grade F (155℃), Grade H (180℃)
- Overload Capacity: Allow more than 1.2 times rated load to work for up to 1 hour
- Induced Overvoltage Withstand Test: 125Hz/800V/min
- Impedance Voltage: About 6%
- Total Losses: 10%
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Temperature: -15℃~+45℃
- Enclosure Protection Grade: IP20
- Warranty: 12 months
- Heat dissipation holes and fans: The enclosure is a multi-hole design, the back of the transformer installed cooling fan, can be strong and effective heat dissipation, reduce the temperature of the machine, to better protect the internal components.
- Two-color indicator: Input and output using LCD digital display meter, equipped with indicators to accurately display the voltage when working state.
- High temperature resistant enameled wire: High temperature resistance up to 180℃, good insulation and not easy to aging, prolong the service life of the machine.
- Oriented silicon steel sheet: Cold rolled oriented silicon steel sheet is used, which has the advantages of good heat dissipation coefficient, low core loss and good magnetization characteristics.
- Long-term continuous work: With a wide range of applicable loads, can withstand transient overload, can work continuously for a long time.
- Universal casters: Isolation transformer with four universal wheels, easy to move, can rotate 360 degrees, more energy-saving when pushing.
- Enclosure: With strong enclosure to effectively prevent dust and protect the internal transformer.
- Transformer can only convert voltage and CANNOT convert frequency.
- Transformer CANNOT convert single phase to 3 phase voltage.
- Support voltage customization, various specifications customization.
Tips: No-load Current of the 3 kVA Isolation Transformer
No-load current refers to the current running in the line terminal when a rated voltage with a rated frequency is applied to the terminal of a winding while other windings are open circuit. It's generally expressed by the percentage of the winding's rated current. So the reactive component of the no-load current is greater than the active component and a no-load current is essentially a reactive power, which is generally called as magnetic current. When the 3 kVA isolation transformer is running in no load, the output power is zero, however, a small part of active power will be absorbed from the power supply to compensate the power loss of the isolation transformer, and this part of power becomes heat and dissipates, namely the commonly said no-load loss.