4 kVA dry type isolation transformer for sale at affordable price. It is designed to step up/down the AC single phase voltage between 220 volt and 110 volt that with frequency 50Hz/60Hz. Customizable 1-phase isolation transformer works with superior performance and lower energy losses.
Single phase isolation transformer has a reasonable design, is safe and reliable, and has no waveform distortion, completely insulates the electrical between the primary and secondary sides and isolates the circuit. It is widely used in transportation, construction sites, printing, CNC machine tools, docks, precision equipment, industrial mining enterprises and tunnels for power transmission and distribution to solve voltage conversion problems.
- Model: ATO-DG4kVA
- Capacity: 4kVA
- Phase: Single phase
- Winding Material: Aluminum/Copper wire (Optional)
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Work Efficiency: ≥95%
- Primary Voltage: 220V AC (optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 230V/ 240V)
- Secondary Voltage: 110V AC (optional: 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V)
- Weight: 50 kg
- Cooling Mode: Natural or air cooling
- Insulation Resistance: ≥50 MΩ
- Electrical Strength: 2000V AC/1 min
- Noise: ≤35dB (1 meter)
- Insulation Grade: Grade B (130℃), Grade F (155℃), Grade H (180℃)
- Overload Capacity: Allow more than 1.2 times rated load to work for up to 1 hour
- Induced Overvoltage Withstand Test: 125Hz/800V/min
- Impedance Voltage: About 6%
- Total Losses: 10%
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Temperature: -15℃~+45℃
- Enclosure Protection Grade: IP20
- Warranty: 12 months
- Heat dissipation holes and fans: The enclosure is a multi-hole design, the back of the transformer installed cooling fan, can be strong and effective heat dissipation, reduce the temperature of the machine, to better protect the internal components.
- Two-color indicator: Input and output using LCD digital display meter, equipped with indicators to accurately display the voltage when working state.
- High temperature resistant enameled wire: High temperature resistance up to 180℃, good insulation and not easy to aging, prolong the service life of the machine.
- Oriented silicon steel sheet: Cold rolled oriented silicon steel sheet is used, which has the advantages of good heat dissipation coefficient, low core loss and good magnetization characteristics.
- Long-term continuous work: With a wide range of applicable loads, can withstand transient overload, can work continuously for a long time.
- Universal casters: Isolation transformer with four universal wheels, easy to move, can rotate 360 degrees, more energy-saving when pushing.
- Enclosure: With strong enclosure to effectively prevent dust and protect the internal transformer.
- Transformer can only convert voltage and CANNOT convert frequency.
- Transformer CANNOT convert single phase to 3 phase voltage.
- Support voltage customization, various specifications customization.
Tips: Faults of Single Phase Step UP/Down Isolation Transformer
Internal faults of a single phase step up & step down isolation transformer include interphase short circuit, turn-to-turn short circuit of the winding and grounded short circuit of earth neutral system and winding grounding system. These faults are quite serious, because the high temperature arc generated by short-circuit current will not only burn the iron core of winding insulation box, but also makes the insulating material and isolation transformer oil to decompose, thus producing a large amount of gas, which might lead to local deformation and break of transformer oil tank, or even explosion hazard. Therefore, when an internal fault occurs in the transformer, the transformer shall be removed quickly.
External faults of a single phase isolation transformer mainly include the interphase short circuit and grounded short circuit occurring on the bushing shell and outgoing line of the transformer. In case of such a fault, the transformer should also be rapidly removed, so as to minimize the impact of short circuit current on the transformer.