1NC+1NO limit micro switch button is made of high quality material, waterproof and dustproof, can withstand heavy use and extreme conditions, suitable for use in harsh environments. 3 pin limit micro switch is easy to install in any application, providing a quick and easy solution to your control needs.
- Model: ATO-MS-09
- Rating: 3A 125/250VAC
- Contact Resistance: 500mΩ Max
- Insulation Resistance: >100MQ DC500V
- Withstand Voltage: AC 1500V, 1min
- Soldering Temperature: 235±5°C, 5s
- Mechanical Life: 1000,000 Cycles
- Electrical Life: Ambient Temperure: -25°C to +105°C
- Ambient Humidity:<85% at +40°C
- Operating Force: 60-100gf max
- Contact Type: 1NC+1NO
- 3 Pin limit micro switches are typically very small and compact, making them easy to install in tight spaces.
- Limit micro switches require very little force to activate, which makes them ideal for use in applications where a light touch is required.
- Snap action switches are designed to be very precise and accurate, ensuring that they activate only when the intended motion or object comes into contact with them.
- Micro switches require very little force to activate, which makes them ideal for use in applications where a light touch is required.
Dimension (Unit mm)
Micro switches, also known as snap-action switches, are a kind of small low force switches. Micro switches have a wide range of applications including industrial machinery, appliances, automotive systems, etc. Microswitches are compatible with a wide variety of voltages and currents, making them a flexible and versatile choice for many different applications.
Tips: Can micro switches be repaired?
Yes, micro switches can be repaired, but it depends on the type and extent of the damage or problem. Micro switches are electronic components that are designed to operate when a small physical force is applied to a lever or button, which then closes or opens an electrical circuit. They are commonly used in various devices such as appliances, electronic equipment, and machinery.
If a micro switch is not functioning properly, it may be due to a variety of reasons such as dirt, debris, or wear and tear. In some cases, the switch may simply need to be cleaned or have its contacts adjusted. This can be done by a qualified technician or someone with experience in electronics repair.
However, if the micro switch is damaged or has a broken component, it may need to be replaced entirely. In this case, it's best to consult the manufacturer or a professional repair service for assistance. Attempting to repair a micro switch without the proper knowledge and tools can be dangerous and may cause further damage to the switch or the device it's connected to.
In summary, micro switches can be repaired in some cases, but it depends on the specific problem and extent of the damage. It's best to consult a professional if you're not sure how to repair a micro switch.