High quality rotary lobe pump for sale, for conveying fluid media containing impurities such as sludge, sewage, slag, etc., even for short idling runs without damage to the pump.
Precautions for selection of rotary lobe pump
- Shaft power = flow Q (m3/h) x head H (Bar) / 36 / η.
- When the conveying medium is clear water, sewage and relatively dilute mud, the rotational speed n≤350rpm, when the conveying medium is dry mud, the rotational speed n≤100rpm.
- When it is necessary to ensure the self-priming height, the speed n is greater than or equal to 200rpm, when the equipment is running with gaps, such as mobile pump trucks, the speed can be greater than 350rpm.
- Different environments, different media, different speeds, please contact ATO technicians.
- Other power lobe rotary lobe pumps can be customized.
- Model: ATO-LP-AX250
- Power: 30 kW
- Flow: 200~400 m3/h
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 2 bar
- Maximum Speed: 600 rpm
- Flange Diameter: DN200, DN250, DN300, DN350, DN400
- Weight: 1800 kg
- Dimension: 2600mm x 1000mm (L x H)
- Certificate: CE, ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO18000
- Strong self-priming ability, often used to replace submersible pumps or submersible pumps, the maximum suction stroke of the pump can reach 8.5-9.5 meters.
- The lobe pump has good wear resistance and is often used to transport fluid media containing impurities such as sludge, sewage, and slag.
- Simple maintenance, no need to dismantle the pipeline.
- Reversible operation, the design is completely symmetrical, and the conveying direction can be changed by changing the driving direction.
- No blockage, strong ability to pass impurities.
- Idling/dry running: the pump is insensitive to dry running, and short-term running will not cause damage to the pump.
- Energy saving and electricity saving, high efficiency.
- To solve the gas resistance, it can be mixed and conveyed with gas, liquid and slag.
- The overall operating cost of the pump is low.
- Ultra-wide medium viscosity conveying range, from low viscosity medium to high viscosity medium can be smoothly conveyed.
30 kW Rotary Lobe Pump Curve
30 kW Rotary Lobe Pump Installation Dimensions
Lobe Rotary Pump Applications
Tips: Why choose ATO Rotary lobe pump?
ATO Rotary lobe pump has good self-priming ability
When the rotor pump is in use, it has a good self-priming ability. It can replace the submersible pump and the submersible pump. When it is in use, its suction stroke can reach eight or nine meters.
Strong is the most prominent among the advantages of rotary lobe pumps. Moreover, in the process of self-priming, it is not easy to be blocked, and the ability of the equipment to pass through impurities is very strong.
ATO Rotary lobe pump has good wear resistance
Good wear resistance is also one of the advantages of the rotor pump. During the operation of the rotor pump, the pass rate of impurities is very high, and its wear resistance is very good. People often use this type of pump.
It can also effectively solve the problem of air resistance during transportation, and achieve mixed transportation of gas, liquid and solid.
wear resistance, so that it has a long service life.
Low operating cost of equipment
The low cost during operation is also the advantage of the rotary lobe pump. The equipment has the characteristics of energy saving and high efficiency, and it is not easy to be damaged, which greatly reduces the cost of equipment operation.