Single stage centrifugal pump has optional input voltage AC 220V/ 230V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 460V to 480V, optional input frequency 50Hz/ 60Hz, 315mm nominal diameter of impeller, 0°, 90° and 180° installation angle of outlet.
- The centrifugal pump has the horizontal structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Horizontal centrifugal pump can be operating in series and parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- The installation angle of pump outlet can be 0°, 90° and 180° to meet different connection occasions.
- Model: ATO-HCP-65-315
- Power: 40 hp (30 kW)
- Number of stages: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 65mm (2-1/ 2 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 65mm (2-1/ 2 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 17.5 m³/ h (77gpm), 25 m³/ h (110gpm), 32.5 m³/ h (143gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 127m (417ft), 125m (410ft), 122m (400ft)
- Efficiency: 32%/ 40%/ 44%
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 315mm
- Size: 570*930*390mm
- Weight: 320kg
Tips: What is the Single-stage Centrifugal Pump?
The single-stage pump refers to a pump with only one impeller. The general single-stage pump has a high head of 125 meters (410ft). It has the advantages such as the simple structure, stable performance, high speed, small size, light weight, high efficiency, large flow, easy operation and maintenance and so on.
Classification of the single-stage centrifugal pump
According to the installation position of the motor, it is classified into: horizontal single-stage pump and vertical single-stage pump.
According to the flow pass of suction, it is classified into: single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump, single-stage double-suction centrifugal pump.