Static phase converter converts single phase to three phase, 40 hp, digital LCD display. The input voltage can be selected from 110V/120V/220V/230V/240V/415V/440V/480V, output voltage can select 220V/380V/400V/415V/440V/480V.
Note: When the load is a motor, the phase converter should be more than 3 times the motor capacity.
||Low frequency transformer
||Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) single phase 2 wire
||Optional: 220V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) 3 phase 4 wire+PE
||92.2A at 230V (Input Current=Power/Input Voltage/1.414)
|Rated Output Power
||40 hp (30 kW)
||Pure sine wave
||43.3A at 400V
||50Hz or 60Hz
||150%, 5 Seconds
|Waveform Distortion Rated (THD)
|Dynamic Respond (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical Inslation Properties
||2000Vac, 1 Minute
||Input under voltage, overvoltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc.
||Forced air cooling
|Short Circuit Protection
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
|Noise (1 meter)
|Degree of Protection
||0~90%, Non condensing
1. Single phase to 3 phase converter input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase can be customized.
2. Pure sine wave output, transient response is less than 50ms, waveform distortion is minimal, conversion efficiency is high, and output voltage is stable.
3. The static phase converter uses a low frequency transformer to ensure that the input voltage and output voltage are completely electrically isolated to avoid interference.
4. Using SVPWM space vector algorithm, high conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power, low no-load loss, conversion efficiency can reach more than 94%, and no-load loss is small.
5. The output AC power supply is suitable for all types of appliances, power tools, motors, etc. Has a higher driving load capacity.
6. 3 Phase converter has the function of filtering out grid interference and interference at the same time, with stable voltage and frequency power performance, and provides a more stable and pure power supply environment for back-end equipment.
7. Complete output protection function, with output overvoltage, overload, short circuit, overheating, self-diagnostic protection and other protection functions.
8. High conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power and low load loss.
9. Two start modes: step-down start and variable frequency start. Customers can set the startup mode according to the load type. Reduce the use of frequency converters, thereby reducing equipment investment costs, easy wiring and control.
ATO single-phase to three-phase converter adopts AC-DC-AC circuit structure and adopts SPWM modulation control technology, which can convert ordinary single-phase power to industrial three-phase power. After the BZT series single-phase to three-phase inverter power conversion, the three-phase power output is a standard pure sine wave, and the harmonic distortion rate (THD) is less than 2%, which is suitable for all types of loads.
Single-phase to three-phase converters can solve some production inconveniences caused by three-phase power restrictions, and also solve some user requirements that cannot be applied to three-phase power due to space constraints.