25 hp (18.5 kW) single phase to three phase converter for sale, 50 or 60Hz, small size, light weight and excellent value for money.
Note: When the load is a motor, the phase converter should be more than 3 times the motor capacity.
25 hp Single Phase to 3 Phase Converter Specification
||25 hp (18.5 kW)
||IPM module, SVPWM modulation
||Standard pure sine wave
|Wide Voltage Input
||80-320V AC (can be customization)
||Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V single phase 2 wire
||56.9A at 230V (Input Current=Power/Input Voltage/1.414)
||Optional: 220V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V 3 phase 4 wire+PE
||26.7A at 400V
|Startup Mode Selection
||Stable frequency step-down start or frequency start (can be selected on the LCD screen settings)
||≤2% (Linear load)
|Crest Factor Ratio
||Output voltage, output current, output frequency, output power, fault code, time temperature, startup mode selection, setting parameters
||Input under voltage, overvoltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc.
|Protective Reaction Time
||1800V AC/ 10mA/1 min
||500V DC/ 50MΩ
||Forced air cooling
||0~95% (No condensation)
25 hp Singel Phase to Three Phase Converter Features
1. Single phase to 3 phase converter input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase can be customized.
2. Pure sine wave output, transient response is less than 50ms, waveform distortion is minimal, conversion efficiency is high, and output voltage is stable.
3. The static phase converter uses a low frequency transformer to ensure that the input voltage and output voltage are completely electrically isolated to avoid interference.
4. Using SVPWM space vector algorithm, high conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power, low no-load loss, conversion efficiency can reach more than 94%, and no-load loss is small.
5. The output AC power supply is suitable for all types of appliances, power tools, motors, etc. Has a higher driving load capacity.
6. 3 Phase converter has the function of filtering out grid interference and interference at the same time, with stable voltage and frequency power performance, and provides a more stable and pure power supply environment for back-end equipment.
7. Complete output protection function, with output overvoltage, overload, short circuit, overheating, self-diagnostic protection and other protection functions.
8. High conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power and low load loss.
9. Two start modes: step-down start and variable frequency start. Customers can set the startup mode according to the load type. Reduce the use of frequency converters, thereby reducing equipment investment costs, easy wiring and control.
If you only want to connect machines for plug-and-play operation with minimal performance gain in single-phase to three-phase conversion. Your best solution is a single phase to three phase converter, as this is a universal type of power conversion based on HP or AMP requirements. This is most suitable for refrigeration equipment, portable equipment on trailers, freezers, etc., or the machine has multiple low-voltage control devices with a machine control panel inside.