135 hp 3 phase to single phase converter, 100 kW, rated current 240A, pure sine wave output, with stable voltage and frequency power performance.
Note: When the load is a motor, the phase converter should be more than 3 times the motor capacity.
||Low frequency transformer
||Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) single phase 2 wire
||Optional: 220V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) 3 phase 4 wire+PE
|Rated Output Power
||Pure sine wave
|Rated Phase Current
||50Hz or 60Hz
|Rated Output Voltage Range
||150%, 5 Seconds
|Waveform Distortion Rated (THD)
|Dynamic Respond (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical Inslation Properties
||2000Vac, 1 Minute
||Input under voltage, overvoltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc.
||Forced air cooling
|Short Circuit Protection
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
|Noise (1 meter)
|Degree of Protection
||0~90%, Non condensing
1. Single phase to 3 phase converter input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase can be customized.
2. Pure sine wave output, transient response is less than 50ms, waveform distortion is minimal, conversion efficiency is high, and output voltage is stable.
3. The static phase converter uses a low frequency transformer to ensure that the input voltage and output voltage are completely electrically isolated to avoid interference.
4. Using SVPWM space vector algorithm, high conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power, low no-load loss, conversion efficiency can reach more than 94%, and no-load loss is small.
5. The output AC power supply is suitable for all types of appliances, power tools, motors, etc. Has a higher driving load capacity.
6. 3 Phase converter has the function of filtering out grid interference and interference at the same time, with stable voltage and frequency power performance, and provides a more stable and pure power supply environment for back-end equipment.
7. Complete output protection function, with output overvoltage, overload, short circuit, overheating, self-diagnostic protection and other protection functions.
8. High conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power and low load loss.
9. Two start modes: step-down start and variable frequency start. Customers can set the startup mode according to the load type. Reduce the use of frequency converters, thereby reducing equipment investment costs, easy wiring and control.
Tips: What are the three phase electrical connection methods?
In order to ensure the stable operation of the generator, the generator needs at least three windings. In theory, the number of phases that can be generated can be higher, but three phases are the most economical. Therefore, countries around the world generally use three-phase power generation and power supply.
Three-phase power has star and delta connection methods at the power and load ends. The three-phase power star connection method is to connect one end of each phase power supply or load to one point, and the other end of them is used as a lead wire, which are three phase lines of three-phase power. For the star connection method, the neutral point (called the neutral point) can be drawn as the neutral line to form a three-phase four-wire system. It is also not necessary to form a three-phase three-wire system. Of course, whether or not there is a neutral wire, you can add a ground wire to become a three-phase five-wire system or a three-phase four-wire system.
The three-phase power delta connection method is to sequentially connect the power supply or load of each phase end to end, and lead each connected point as three phase lines of three-phase power. The triangle connection has no neutral point and cannot lead to a neutral line, so there is only a three-phase three-wire system. After the ground wire is added, it becomes a three-phase four-wire system.
For star-connected three-phase power, the line voltage is twice the phase voltage, and the line current is equal to the phase current. When the three-phase load is balanced, no current flows even when the neutral is connected. When the three-phase load is unbalanced, the neutral line should be connected, otherwise the voltage of each phase load will be different.