Phase converter 100 hp, 80kW, convert 240 volt single phase to 415 volt 3 phase converter, digital LCD display, output frequency 50Hz or 60Hz.
Note: When the load is a motor, the phase converter should be more than 3 times the motor capacity.
||Low frequency transformer
||Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) single phase 2 wire
||Optional: 220V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) 3 phase 4 wire+PE
||246A at 230V (Input Current=Power/Input Voltage/1.414)
|Rated Output Power
||100 hp (80 kW)
||Pure sine wave
||115.5A at 400V
||50Hz or 60Hz
||150%, 5 Seconds
|Waveform Distortion Rated (THD)
|Dynamic Respond (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical Inslation Properties
||2000Vac, 1 Minute
||Input under voltage, overvoltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc.
||Forced air cooling
|Short Circuit Protection
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
|Noise (1 meter)
|Degree of Protection
||0~90%, Non condensing
1. Single phase to 3 phase converter input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase can be customized.
2. Pure sine wave output, transient response is less than 50ms, waveform distortion is minimal, conversion efficiency is high, and output voltage is stable.
3. The static phase converter uses a low frequency transformer to ensure that the input voltage and output voltage are completely electrically isolated to avoid interference.
4. Using SVPWM space vector algorithm, high conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power, low no-load loss, conversion efficiency can reach more than 94%, and no-load loss is small.
5. The output AC power supply is suitable for all types of appliances, power tools, motors, etc. Has a higher driving load capacity.
6. 3 Phase converter has the function of filtering out grid interference and interference at the same time, with stable voltage and frequency power performance, and provides a more stable and pure power supply environment for back-end equipment.
7. Complete output protection function, with output overvoltage, overload, short circuit, overheating, self-diagnostic protection and other protection functions.
8. High conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power and low load loss.
9. Two start modes: step-down start and variable frequency start. Customers can set the startup mode according to the load type. Reduce the use of frequency converters, thereby reducing equipment investment costs, easy wiring and control.
Tips: What does three-phase electric phase mean?
Phase, also called perimeter, phase is a dimensionless physical quantity, and its unit is radian. "Phase" is a physical quantity used to reflect the state of motion of a vibrating object.
As we all know that when the coil rotates in a magnetic field, the wire cutting the magnetic field line will generate an induced electromotive force, and its change law can be expressed by a sine curve. If we take three coils and place them 120 degrees apart in space, the three coils are still rotating in the magnetic field at the same speed, and three induced electromotive forces of the same frequency will be induced. Because the three coils are 120 degrees away from each other in space, the generated current is also a three-phase sinusoidal change, which is called three-phase sinusoidal alternating current. Industrial power uses three-phase power, such as three-phase AC motors.
In three-phase four-wire power supply, the voltage between the phase line and the neutral (zero line) is the phase voltage; the voltage between any two phase lines is the line voltage; the line voltage is 3 times the phase voltage. The current flowing through each phase load is the phase current, and the current flowing in the phase line is the line current.
The voltage between any two phases is 380V, and the voltage between any two phases is 220V. It is divided into A phase, B phase, and C phase.