15 hp static phase converter for sale, 15 hp (12 kW) can be used at output voltages of 220V, 380V, 400V, 415, 440 or 480V, with LCD, LED display, input and output frequency 50/60Hz. Super cost-effective and easy to operate.
Note: When the load is a motor, the phase converter should be more than 3 times the motor capacity.
15 hp Single Phase to Three Phase Converter Specification
||IPM module, SVPWM modulation
||Standard pure sine wave
|Wide Voltage Input
||80-320V AC (can customization)
||Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V single phase 2 wire
||36.9A at 230V (Input Current=Power/Input Voltage/1.414)
||Optional: 220V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V 3 phase 4 wire+PE
||17.3A at 400V
|Startup Mode Selection
||Stable frequency step-down start or frequency start (can be selected on the LCD screen settings)
||≤2% (Linear load)
|Crest Factor Ratio
||Output voltage, output current, output frequency, output power, fault code, time temperature, startup mode selection, setting parameters
||Input under voltage, overvoltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc.
|Protective Reaction Time
||1800V AC/ 10mA/1 min
||500V DC/ 50MΩ
||Forced air cooling
||0~95% (No condensation)
220V Sinle Phase to 480V Three Phase Converter Features
1. Single phase to 3 phase converter input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase can be customized.
2. Pure sine wave output, transient response is less than 50ms, waveform distortion is minimal, conversion efficiency is high, and output voltage is stable.
3. 15 hp Static phase converter uses a low frequency transformer to ensure that the input voltage and output voltage are completely electrically isolated to avoid interference.
4. Using SVPWM space vector algorithm, high conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power, low no-load loss, conversion efficiency can reach more than 94%, and no-load loss is small.
5. The output AC power supply is suitable for all types of appliances, power tools, motors, etc. Has a higher driving load capacity.
6. 3 Phase converter has the function of filtering out grid interference and interference at the same time, with stable voltage and frequency power performance, and provides a more stable and pure power supply environment for back-end equipment.
7. Complete output protection function, with output overvoltage, overload, short circuit, overheating, self-diagnostic protection and other protection functions.
8. High conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power and low load loss.
9. Two start modes: step-down start and variable frequency start. Customers can set the startup mode according to the load type. Reduce the use of frequency converters, thereby reducing equipment investment costs, easy wiring and control.
Tips: Phase converter is divided into three commonly used control method
1. Static conversion technology, in which the motor runs on two branches of a three-phase motor with less than full efficiency. Current is sometimes injected into the third branch, where a capacitor or transformer device provides an imperfect phase shift. In these systems, the motor must be degraded.
2. Rotary phase converter consists of three-phase motor or generator "idle wheel". These usually require some kind of startup aid and capacitors to improve phase balance and power factor. This is a dual motor solution. One motor is not connected to the load and generates three-phase power. The second motor that drives the load runs on the generated power.
3. A digital phase converter uses rectifiers and inverters to produce power electronics with two legs that are added to a single-phase power supply to create a single voltage for a three-phase power supply. Unlike VFD, it cannot change frequency and motor speed. Because a branch generated by a phase converter must match the voltage and frequency of a single-phase power supply, it has the advantage of excellent voltage balance between the sine wave output voltage and the phase.