220V single phase to 3 phase converter, input voltage can be selected from 110V to 480V, and the output voltage is can be selected from 220V to 480V. Brand new direct sale by manufacturer.
Note: When the load is a motor, the phase converter should be more than 3 times the motor capacity.
||IPM module, SVPWM modulation
||Standard pure sine wave
|Wide Voltage Input
||80-320V AC (can customization)
||380V AC (Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) single phase 2 wire
||380V AC (Optional: 220V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) 3 phase 4 wire+PE
|Startup Mode Selection
||Stable frequency step-down start or frequency start (can be selected on the LCD screen settings)
||≤2% (Linear load)
|Crest Factor Ratio
||Output voltage, output current, output frequency, output power, fault code, time temperature, startup mode selection, setting parameters
||Input under voltage, overvoltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc.
|Protective Reaction Time
||1800V AC/ 10mA/1 min
||500V DC/ 50MΩ
||Forced air cooling
||0~95% (No condensation)
1. Single phase to 3 phase converter input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase can be customized.
2. Pure sine wave output, transient response is less than 50ms, waveform distortion is minimal, conversion efficiency is high, and output voltage is stable.
3. The static phase converter uses a low frequency transformer to ensure that the input voltage and output voltage are completely electrically isolated to avoid interference.
4. Using SVPWM space vector algorithm, high conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power, low no-load loss, conversion efficiency can reach more than 94%, and no-load loss is small.
5. The output AC power supply is suitable for all types of appliances, power tools, motors, etc. Has a higher driving load capacity.
6. 3 Phase converter has the function of filtering out grid interference and interference at the same time, with stable voltage and frequency power performance, and provides a more stable and pure power supply environment for back-end equipment.
7. Complete output protection function, with output overvoltage, overload, short circuit, overheating, self-diagnostic protection and other protection functions.
8. High conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power and low load loss.
9. Two start modes: step-down start and variable frequency start. Customers can set the startup mode according to the load type. Reduce the use of frequency converters, thereby reducing equipment investment costs, easy wiring and control.
Tips: Benefits of using ATO single phase to three phase converter
Simple installation (less wiring) Phase converter is a "plug and play" option for simple phase conversion simultaneous operation of resistive and inductive loads generates only three-phase power the best choice for universal power conversion based on HP or AMP requirements The machines run simultaneously.